Drunk Kaylor and shiny abs

A/N: this is my first fic, so hopefully it isn't too bad! Let me know what you think and feel free to send me any Kaylor requests! I have a few ideas, but I'd love some input. This is drunk Kaylor shenanigans at a party.

Hurried knocking on the bathroom door interrupted their kiss before it had barely begun, and Taylor could hear someone outside the room yelling at them to open the door. She jumped back just as the door flew open, and Ed practically knocked them over as he dragged a very drunk girl, missing her shoes, behind him.

"Um, Ed?" Taylor looked more than annoyed as she spoke. "Where are her shoes?"

"Lost on the porch." He responded gruffly as he hauled the girl up and over the toilet. "Almost lost her lunch, too."

Taylor and Karlie both cringed as the girl began to retch.

"Well I guess it's not really a party until someone hurls on the porch," Karlie joked, causing Ed to chuckle, but Taylor wasn't able to laugh, currently distracted by a smooth hand that was sneaking up under the back of her top, tracing circles as it made its way up to the strings of her bra. All Taylor could do was shudder, and before Karlie could excuse them from the bathroom the musician grabbed her hand and yanked them into the closest bedroom.

"Tay –" Karlie started to speak but was cut off as the other girl slammed the door shut and pushed her back against it, kissing her aggressively. Karlie reciprocated with equal intensity, and Taylor felt like her skin was on fire as the models hands roamed under her shirt. Taylor broke the kiss and latched on to Karlies neck, sucking hard and she pushed her body into hers. Karlie moaned as teeth bit the soft patch of skin roughly, quickly soothed by tongue and then latching back on.

"Tay," Karlie panted as the girl ran her hands up to perfect breasts and began to knead. "Oh my God," the taller girl moaned, "Taylor we're in the middle of a party, mmmm, oh God we have stop." The sense of urgency in Taylor's mind almost overpowered Karlie's logic – she had to have her, no matter where, right this second.

"I'll lock the door" the older girl husked, pushing Karlie towards the bed before quickly darting to the door and sliding the lock. When she was sure it was tightly secured, she looked over at her girlfriend. Her tanned legs hung over the edge of the bed, and they seemed to go on for miles before they reached the hem of the tiny dress. Taylor could see some kind of red lace underneath, and the sight actually made her moan lowly. She had never been so desperate for anyone in her entire life.

Karlie had propped herself up on her arms, so Taylor had a full view of her perfect breasts as her chest heaved up and down. Her blond hair trailed down past her shoulders in wild wisps, and she looked at the other girl with what Taylor was sure was lust. Her lips were slightly swollen and glossy from kissing, and her eyes were a dark emerald green from desire.

The singer marveled at the sight of this perfect creature in front of her, and as her eyes ran back down past her breasts to her petite waist, Taylor couldn't help but rush over and grab Karlie by it, placing her own hands on either side of the girls waist and pulling it up into her own body as she collapsed on top of her.

Karlie let herself fall onto her back as she snaked her hands into Taylor's hair and pulled the shorter girl towards her fiercely. Taylor kissed her deeply, but the contact wasn't enough. She sat up and tugged her own top off, and then reached down to pull Karlie's dress up and over her head.

She barely had time to take in the body beneath her before her girlfriend yanked her back down and rolled her over, pining her arms at her sides as their lips met. Taylor moaned deeply as Karlie rolled her body into her, thrusting her tongue with extra force each time she pushed her pelvis into the smaller girl. Taylor struggled to free her hands and brought them to Karlie's ass, pulling her desperately closer to get more contact at her center.