Intro.

Kaiden London

"Daddy I Need Some Money To Get My Hair Done" I Told My Daddy. He Looked Up From The Couch, To Me Where I Was Standing On The Stairs.

"Didn't I Just Add Money To Yo' Card?" I Shrugged. "That's Shopping Money."

He Sighed. He Pulled Out A Stack Of Cash From His Pocket. "Here Go 600" I Raced Down And Hugged His Neck And Received The Money.

I'm Kaiden London. I'm The Daughter Of QUAVO FROM THE MIGOS. Sixteen Years Back, My Momma And My Daddy Were In A Relationship. The Relationship Didn't Work Out, But Then I Popped Up. So They Stayed Together And Worked It Out. But After Momma Had Me, She Died Right After Child Birth. Surprisingly I Was A Healthy BabyGirl.

My Daddy Took Responsibility And Started To Rapping. He's Good At His Job. I Live In A Mansion, With My Cousin/Sister Who Is The Daughter Of Offset, And Uncle Set.

We Are All Like A Big Happy Family. But It's Kinda Sad Because I Wish I Had A Mother Figure.. And Daddy Is Always Away Doing Shows.

Nadira Elise

"Girrr no , that is not my boyfriend. My dad would kill me , he dont want me messing around wit' these raged lil - "

My door swung open and revealed my dad . I quickly hung up the phone and he walked in.

"Who you on the phone wit.?" He asked. "Uhhh auntie . " He looked at me with a stank look. "You lying. But i needa talk to you." "Alright."

I turned to him and he spoke.

"You seen the girl i been hanging wit right.?" He asked. "Yeah.. why.? " "Thass my new girlfriend. You need to be respectful and be nice to her. "

"Ughh.!" I stomped downstairs. Its very clear that Offset is my dad . He always fucking on some hoe. I hate being around him sometimes because all these hood rats wanna be in my dad's bed.

It gets tiring , it happens almost everyday. My mother is around Atlanta somewhere apparently. She came home with him one night and tried to steal from him when he was asleep.

Broke bitch. Anywho, im 16 , live with my father in this big as mansion along with my Sister. She's my everything , we do almost everything together and I'd be damned if a bitch came between us.