Cassidy's View

when I woke up it felt like I was about to freeze to death. I got on my phone and went to snap chat. I got bored of watching boring stories so I went on Instagram. I got out of my bed and went to brush my teeth and wash my face. I got dressed then went outside to get picked up by one of my best friends, Jenna. We went to school and waited till the gate opened. I went to the line and waited to get my schedule. After I got my schedule I went to sit with my friends. After that, the bell rang. I checked my schedule and went to room 402 and had to wait at the back of the class. The teacher said that we could sit anywhere we want for now. I thought about how much I hated school. The I started thinking about how it would have been better if I sat home watching jack. 

The day went on and I was just completely bored. There was nothing to do but to sit there and listen to boring things. I didn't pay attention in all my classes and I just wished the day ended so I can go home and watch jake. After the day ended I went to Jenna to get picked up by her mom. while I waited in the car, I looked outside the car and saw Obaida and Johan walking. They looked like they were having fun just walking and talking to each other. After a couple minute, I got to my house. I got inside and went to my room. I changed my clothes and sat down on my bed and watched jake on YouTube. The day went on and everything was normal.

After 2 months of school and complete boredom, Obaida and I have become really good friends.  We always texted each other. A couple days ago he told me that he liked me. I told him that I wasn't sure that I liked him but maybe. And two days ago I told him that I did like him. Today one of my friend of I played Orio. I lost and she chose Obaida. I asked him out over a text but he said no. Then said "Kinda". I got confused and just said "What?". He said "nevermind" and then HE asked me out. I wanted to say yes but our friendship was really good and I didn't want to ruin it. This has happened in the past. Boys asked me out and our friendship was ruined. He gave me a promise that that wouldn't happen even if they did broke up So I said yes!