Chapter 7

AN: What even is a writing block? omfg this chapter ughhhhhhhhh

The pancakes tasted good, really good, making Harry instantly feel better. The delicious food chase away his nausea and dizzyness with every bit he took.

"They're really good," he therefore told Zayn, putting a lot of stress on the 'really', drawing it out with his slow voice. Afterwards, he asked Zayn with doe-eyes, "What's your secret?"

Zayn took a sip of his tall glass of orange juice first, before answering. Harry hadn't want orange juice himself, 'cause he had deemed Zayn a pulpy orange juice kind of person and he himself really despised pulpy orange juice as it was much too pulpy. 

"Oh, you know, a bit of come gives that extra touch," He answered blasé, while Harry had been thinking of orange juice.

Harry blinked at Zayn, mouth halting.

Zayn blinked back.

He squinted his eyes, blinking back.

Zayn squinted back.

Zayn was a worthy opponent of a staring contest. That Harry could give him. "Okay..." he just said, then shrugged, ordering his teeth to continue crushing the pancakes.

His mouth halted again as he could hear a familiar opening song coming from the living room. Was that? Could it be? Someone was watching Winx Club! He looked up at Louis, pleading with big eyes, making desperate whines as if he were a real puppy. 

Louis sighed, "Finish your pancakes first, before you start watching television."

"But, Louis, I'm full!" He couldn't wait to watch Winx Club. It was his all-time favourite show.

"Then at least finish your veggies, Harry. You need to be healthy."

Harry was quick to push in the remaining blueberries in his mouth, cheeks bulging out as he chewed, still looking up at Louis with those innocent big eyes. He knew how to win this battle. No way that the criminal could resist his charm. And, indeed. It worked. Louis ruffled his hair fondly, speaking up, "Alright, Curly. You can watch a bit of television, but no longer than 45 minutes."

Harry was quick to get up, but before he left to the living room, he turned his attention back to Louis, "Could I please get a juice box I'm thirsty."

Louis quickly threw him some apple juice. It wasn't Harry's personal favourite but it was no pulpy orange juice, so it would manage. He could hear Zayn's no spilling on the couch before he plopped down on said couch next to Niall, who had already started watching Winx Club, his full attention fixed on Bloom's fairy-adventure.

It was one of the first episodes, so Bloom wasn't yet dating that dick with shining, blond, luscious hair named Brandon or Sky or Chad or whatever. Harry had never shipped them. He was actually more of a Flora kind of guy, so actually Bloom didn’t matter at all to him. 

After his inner rant, the doorbell rings. Which, well the front door opened directly in the living room for some reason, so Harry could go and open it. Maybe. But he didn't want to miss any more Winx Club. What a dilemma

"I'll get it!" Niall shouted, hurrying to get up and open the door. Ten points for the Irishman for helping Harry with his inner struggle.

“Hi,” Niall shouted. Why did he always seem to shout?

"Hello, we've had a tip from an anonymous number that there's a drugs dealer living here."

Wait that voice... Was that Liam? Could it be? Was he finally here to rescue Harry again? Harry didn't get the time to think harder, because out of nowhere Louis had jumped next to him on the couch, grabbing Harry and putting him in his lap and, well, Louis' smell was very distracting.