'oh, I realize it, but you still end up with me, regardless'

I danced around my hotel room in my pink underwear.

Yes, strange, I’m aware.

I listened to the beautiful tune in my head, dancing around and avoiding all the porcelain vases.

if you’re gonna be somebody’s heartbreak, if you’re gonna  be somebody’s mistake, if your gonna be somebody’s first time, somebody’s last time-“ I sang at the top of my lungs, dancing over and around the couch to the music blaring from my laptop.

baby be mine” someone finishes my last note, which I was excited to pull off.

I screamed and turned around, realizing it was Harry standing in the doorway, staring down at my body.

And I instantly felt highly self-concious.

“Really Harry?, who gave you my room key?”

“I took it”

I scan the bedside table, realizing that he DID infact take it.

“you can’t just do that” I say running over to get my dressing gown, only to see that Harry had it behind his back.

“Harry-“

“Can I have a hug?”

“Not with me wearing this”

“Were going out clubbing… do you want to come?”

Clubbing in Paris… I never thought about that before…

“alright” I smile, and he reveals a bag hidden behind the door

“I got this for you, just in case” he smiles, flashing his dimples

“What is it?” I say, taking the bag from him, and pulling out the white material

“It’s a dress”

“A skimpy one!” I say, throwing it back in the bag

“-I am NOT wearing that”

“It’s a club, Avery… you’re s’post to wear things like that”

“not me… I’m not that type of girl”

“Well, if you want to come, you wear it”

“you can’t demand that”

“Yes I can”

“You can’t force it on me Harry”

“Wanna bet?” he winks, and my eyes shoot open.

“NO!” I scream and run off, dodging all of the oraments and furnature.

“NO HARRY!” I yell as he backs me up into a corner, holding the fabric in his hands.

“this will only take a second-“ he says, before laughing and pouncing forward and slamming the fabric over my head.

Which got stuck at my breasts.

And if you’re a girl, you know what happens when something you put on gets tighter around the boobs… it pushes them forward.

And me, still in my underwear (bra and underwear) that wasn’t a good sight.

Well, not for me anyway.

Harry stops struggiling with the dress, and his hands go from the hem of the dress (which was still over my head, and I couldn’t see anything) to my rib cage.

He bagan to trace down the sides of my body with his fingers, and I shiver

“Harry… stop” I say seriously, hoping he’d stop.