Oh, Yes You Do

"Babe." I felt Ly's hands wrapped around my waist. She started giving little kisses in my nape. "Babe you really smell so good. Are you not done yet? Let's go to bed na please."

"You go first Babe, I'll just have to finish this okay?" And I kissed her lightly on the lips. She pouted after I did that. I just know she wanted more.

"Babe, yun na yon?" And pouted even more, while showing her paawa eyes.

"It's not going to work Babe. Not today. And did you forget what I told you earlier?"

"Ha?! Ano yun? I can't remember anything. Wala naman eh." Ly's eyes avoiding me while saying so.

"Babe, no sexy time for a week remember?"

"Were you really serious about that?! I thought you were just joking? Babe naman please. I did what you told me to do naman di ba? I deleted my post."

"Still no Ly. You only did it because I told you to. I warned you not to post the video, but you still did. That's your punishment."

"Can you blame me? I wanted to show the world how beautiful and cute my girlfriend is. It's not my fault; you snoring in your sleep look so damn cute." My heart melted upon hearing Ly said that but I'm not to be fazed. She needs to learn a lesson. Besides it's the finals in PSL, I need to conserve energy.

"Alyssa Valdez matulog ka na! I'll join you shortly." Ly looks defeated and really sad. The mighty volleyball Phenom looks like she just lost the championship after I said that. She knows I'm serious.

"Babe pwede tumawad? 1 day na lang please?" I just glared at her. "Uhm Babe how bout 3 days? Sobra na yun ha." Still no response from me. "Urgh, last na tawad, 4 days. Take it or leave it."

Ly said that with confidence, as if she's the one who had a choice. I tried and successfully hid my grin from her. "Okay Babe, 4 days na lang." And smiled at her.

"Yes!!! I love you so much Babe!" And she started jumping up and down, like a kid who was just given lots of candies. This is the girl I love. Not the Phenom, not the 3-time MVP, not the best spiker. This is Alyssa. My Alyssa.

"Babe, ilang days na lang?" Ly asked while we were having breakfast.

"Wag kang maharot Alyssa. We're eating. And to answer you, it's just the second day. But I know you haven't lost count. Don't even pretend. I saw the calendar event in your phone." We know each other's phone password. But I didn't check her phone. I came to know it when her alarm went off last night at exactly 11:23 pm. I remember the time. Exactly 24 hours from the start of her punishment.

"It-It's not that kaya Babe. It's for my sleeping schedule. Not to be late kasi may work today." Adorable Ly stuttered and blushed, not looking at me.

"Okay." As I slightly grin. "By the way, are you watching our finals game 2 later? Di ba you have a meeting?"

"It was cancelled Babe. And of course I wouldn't miss your game for the world."

We lost the game earlier. We're now tied with Foton I game apiece. The game after tomorrow will decide our fate. I hope for another championship for F2. But regardless of the result, it's gonna be a good day nonetheless.

I've been secretly planning to propose to Ly after the game. All of our family, friends and teammates have been informed. All preparations are done na. Just waiting for Saturday. I hope everything goes according to plan.

The finals game 3 match has ended. Unfortunately we lost. It was a tight five-setter game. But Foton came on top and defeated us. The score was 19-17 in the 5th set.