Chapter Four.

A/N : Only a short update for now

9th January 2014.

"Tulisa! Tulisa!" The paparazzi shout from the sidelines as Tulisa makes her way into court with Aaron by her side. "You okay?" Aaron asks and Tulisa nods her head. "Mmhmm... Just fine." She replies placing her hand on her stomach. "Tulisa, just in here." Her lawyer says and leads her into a room where Gareth and Michelle are sitting. "Hey T." Gareth says. "Hey." She replies sitting down on the chair. Her lawyer talks her through what will happen before they're called into court.

"Tula Contostavlos you are charged with brokering a cocaine deal between May 20th 2013 and May 24th 2014. Do you understand that you are bailed until you return to enter a plea on March 27th 2014 before standing trial on July 14th 2014?" The judge asks. "Yes." Tulisa replies. "Until March 27th 2014 you have unconditional bail." The judge informs her. Tulisa nods her head and looks over at Aaron who is sitting in the gallery.

Aaron's POV.

Looking at Tulisa I smile at her as she looks over at me. Suddenly she places her hand on her stomach and screams out in pain. "Miss Contostavlos, are you okay?" The judge asks and tears stream down her cheeks. She shakes her head and clutches her stomach. "Court in adjourned until 1300 hours." The judge says signalling for someone to help Tulisa off the stand. I rush out the court into the back room and Tulisa is brought in a couple of minutes after me. "Baby... You okay?" I ask and she shakes her head. She clings onto me while her lawyer goes to phone an ambulance.