the six member of 1D ( one direction fan fiction )

Isabelle smith was just like any other girl untill she tired out for the x factor. there she was put in a group with five boys Harry Louis Liam Niall and Zayn. Isabelle dated Harry for the longest time untill Harry messed up and they broke up. when 1D ended Isabelle and the boys do back home she spend endless time at home with her family and at school. but weeks later Louis calls her up and tells her one direction are getting back together and isabelle denys it. Simon offer Isabelle at contract with him and she accepted it. its been three years since Isabelle seen the boys untill something comes up and she sees the boys again in simon office.

What will happen to isabelle once she been giving a chance to be with 1D again?

Will Isabelle and Louis become best friend again ?

Will Isabelle give up her tour so she don't see or be near Harry ?

Will Isabelle deny or accepted the offer Simon has gave her?

Will Isabelle give Harry a second chance or will she stay with her boyfriend Ross lynch ?

What will happen to Harry once Isabelle tells the boys her and Ross are getting married ?

Does Isabelle run out on her own wedding know she can;t marry Ross ?

Does Harry and Isabelle come to the truth were they can't get over eachother ?