part 2

mackenzies p

mackenzies p.o.v

We were all heading up to see what bed Maddie and kendall had chosen and put our stuff away so we could go shopping we all put our stuff away but everyone was wondering where Maddie and kendall were we hadn't of seen them for about an hour so I checked there bed and pulled back the curtain and the pair we in each others arms kendall laid with her legs apart and maddies body filled that gap and her arms were wrapped around her neck and kendalls around her waist. As I tried to wake them up they just moved closer together and I'm pretty sure Maddie kissed kendall's neck , I also noticed that there tops were inside out and the sheets were messed up but oh well. When they finally woke up we all  got ready and headed out for a meal.

Maddies p.o.v

We were woken by Mackenzie which was so annoying because I felt so safe in kendalls arms and kendall woke up a minute after and her croacky morning voice said "hey beautiful what time is it " it made my heart melt " 6pm we nedd to get ready" everyone got changed I wore black skinny jeans with rips in the knees and a checked shirt with little black boots and kendall she just looked amazing she always looked amazing she wore black jeans the same as mine and a crop top I couldn't stop staring I couldn't wait for the meal.

we all sat down abby was the head of the table then it went kalani nia holly jojo Brynn Kenzie me kendall my mum jill kira and jess me and kendall couldn't help ourselves she kept squeezing me thigh and I kept squeezing her waist luckily no one noticed. On our way out everyone was holding hands because there was loads of fans but these fans were quite aggressive and rude which was weird they all wanted photos which was great but we couldn't take them everyone walked out in pairs or threes kalani held brynns and kenzies hands because she was very protective of them nia and jojo held and and of course me and kendall did. These fans were horrible one kicked Kenzie really hard and one slapped my mum and one tripped jill up but they were all rushed to the bus even though they wanted to wait for us they couldn't because of security . We were the last ones out I held kendalls hand as tight as I could so she knew she was safe I went first and we were  getting rocks and glass bottles thrown at us but then  I feel somebodys body fall on me I turned around just in time to catch kendall she had been hit with a bottle on her head she had blood running down her face she was unconscious but crying my name I was telling her she was ok and I had her I  held her in my arms and ran to the bus to make sure she would be ok .

to be continued