going home and getting caught

Today we are finally going home woooooo well were not actually going home we are going back on the bus which is good. Erno and jill came to pick us up I wore skinny jeans and a baggy hoodie with my hair up and kendall wore leggings and a hoodie, we have been given a wheelchair because she is still weak and still a few broken rips but they will heel with time.

kendall p.o.v

we were leaving today finally I'm a bit upset because I liked it just being me and Maddie but at least were out , we were all going down the corridor my mum and dad walked in front and Maddie pushed me I kept looking up at her without her noticing she looked beautiful she kept kissing my head luckily without my parents catching. We haent talked about telling them yet.My dad gave me and hug and said goodbye because he couldn't come with us no dads are allowed to come which is sad when I was talking to my mum I caould faintly hear my dad talking to Maddie he was ssaying " thank you for everything I have never seen someone care about another person as much as you car about kendall thanks maddog (that's a joke between them) and gave her a hug I'm so happy how much my family love Maddie .

we got back to the bus after about 45 minutes it was about 9 o'clock we were greated by everyone we talked for about an hour and then me and maddie went upstairs because we were really tired everyone else was downstairs, i was in love with maddie so much right now we were both laying there and i jumped on her a cuped her face and kissed so pasionatly we stopped for about a minute and we took our tops off and switched Maddie was on top now 

kenzie p.o.v i went upstairs to ask kendall and maddie if they wanted a hot chocolate there curtain was closed as per usual i walked up and opened it and i found Maddie on top of kendall kissing then they stopped and looked at me with thee mouths open they grabbed there tops and maddie said its not what it looks like don't tell anyone

v i went upstairs to ask kendall and maddie if they wanted a hot chocolate there curtain was closed as per usual i walked up and opened it and i found Maddie on top of kendall kissing then they stopped and looked at me with thee mouths open they g...

sorry for a bad chapter please vote and comment or message me ideas xxx