Eight.

Last chapter was so shitty but I didn't know how to introduce Nate okay..

I pushed the now empty plate away from me and rubbed my stomach, a quite moan escaped my lips. Damn that food was good.

"I haven't had a meal like that in ages," I spoke as everyone was getting up to put their plates in the sink.
"Better get used to it," Grayson laughed as I followed behind him and Cameron.
"Yeah, we have one every day.." Ethan spike from behind me.

•••
After I helped clean up a little I decided I would head up to bed. I had been travelling all day and just wanted to sleep.

I wondered down to the basement to say goodnight to E&G. As I got further to the bottom step I could hear loud shouting.

"-ow man but she's still hot!" Said a voice I didn't recognise.

"Ew dude! She's now our sister, one of us so you better get used to her being around!" Ethan said as I began to walk towards the basement door.

As I reached to knock, the door quickly pulled open, resulting in me hitting Ethan in the head.

~~~

Okay I'm sorry for the shit chapters at the moment, it will get better.

I also writing my first chapter to my Ethan book and I'm writing some of my Grayson book which might be out before Christmas???? Idk but have a great day / night x