Fifteen.

I woke up in a hospital bed. My eyes slowly opened but when I realised where I was my body jolted upwards.

A sharp pain traveled throughout my body and loud help escaped my mouths.

I slowly leaned onto my back and turned my head towards the side. Grayson and Ethan where led on the floor, no blanket or pillows. Cameron was sat on one of the hospital chairs, her head was rested against Lisa's shoulder and Lisa's body was leant against Sean's.

I reached for my phone and pressed lightly on the home screen. The iPhone came to life. I squinted my eyes and lowered the brightness.

I had gained thousands of twitter followers and millions of mentions. I scrolled through all my mentions.

We're so sorry Sarah! We love you so much #Pray4Sarah

Why are people so rude? That's their little sister you put in hospital! #Pray4Sarah

I clicked onto the hashtag and as I was scrolling through tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"Hey, S. You okay?" Ethan's voice took my attention away from my phone and I looked up to where everyone was sat.

I quickly wipe the tears from my eyes and placed my phone beside me.

"Hey E. Yeah, everything's fine," I half heartedly smiled.

---
Finally updated this story again POINT ME!

Oooooo tysm for over 300 reads! It means so much!

If you like this book check out my other two! The Hayes one is my favourite ❤️