Chapter 2: Settling down

Author's note: Hi everyone, finds out who 叶曦華 is? XD. There is a Cover that from 叶曦華 made by me, the voice setting is when he was a child (And now he is a teenager in the story~). So, Enjoy the sound and the story~

It is only a progress, every obstacle is a test from the absolutes. Bear it, keep it, accept it, in that you shall find your way to your final destination.

——————————————————————————————

The warming gentle rosy dawn filled the sky, whispering the start of a new day. The hazy stream passes through the window quietly into the peaceful room, had wakened up a certain hedgehog during the time.

The certain hedgehog blinked his eye a few time while his eyelids are still closed, using his elbows to prop himself up on the soft bed. His long silky light goldenrod yellow hair scattered around the white quilted duvet, reflecting the rosy dawn light in the unfamiliar bedroom. He slowly opened his eyes, adjusting the focus before glancing around his surrounding. He frowned and tilted his head as he couldn't recognize or even remember where and when he's been placed here, his dizziness doesn't help him either. Anyway, the puzzled hedgehog knows that he need to tie his messy hair before its start to blocking his view.

The little hedgehog grabbed the light yellow hairband that placed on the nightstand which is at the right side of the bed, like someone had put it over there on purpose. He reassures himself about his situation is safe as he saw his average-size luggage case sitting in the corner of the room which against the wall that has the french casement connects to the balcony with the cotton curtain covering in front. It had been opened up by a certain figure and the light goldenrod yellow hedgehog knowing exactly who did it as he saw a very familiar leather jacket and a loose gray hoodie hanging on the upper shell of his luggage case.

'Oh, Ethan~ No one knows my key to my case but him. How did we end up at here, where this place actually is? Why don't I remember anything after I got my study permit with Espio and him? Ah, still feel giddy...'

The sleepy hedgehog slump back to the soft double bed after he tightened the hairband in the middle way of his long silky hair, facing up to the supposed snow-white ceiling now had been blended with the warm orange dawn light coming from the outside world, sighing. He couldn't remember, he couldn't remember what happened after he got his study permit at the airport. The poised hedgehog didn't push his brain so much, knowing it wouldn't help a lot when he gets flustered. He knows he can ask his big brother later on to be able to recall his memory. This did happen during the summer break when the fragile hedgehog himself didn't get enough sleep during the night when his big brother once playing with his phone all night long. It's frightened the beige raccoon as his beloved little brother didn't remember anything about the night in the next day morning. It probably leaves a panic trauma in the negligent raccoon's mind, being paranoid that his little brother got a sudden Amnesia and he might loose his little brother again because of him. And after that incident, the prudent beige raccoon never let his little brother stay up late at night.

Speaking of a certain overprotective brother, the doorknob cracked open when the little hedgehog had just put his plain loosen T-shirt on, like the person had been aware of the sudden noise upstairs. The awoken hedgehog jerked his head back towards the entrance unprepared for the scenes, muzzle bends up in relief as to be greeted by a spirited beige raccoon looking at him a little bit surprised but quickly turn into excitement because of what he saw.

"Good morning, sleepy~"

"Ah, good morning." The awoken hedgehog replied amiably, his mood brightens up by the appearance of his reliable brother who he is looking for. "How long I've slept?"