Thomas Jefferson x Reader

Modern

Y/N-your name

I was sitting down eating my lunch when I hear my name being called. "Hey, y/n." My best friend John Laurens sat down next to me. "Hi freckles." "Stooop! I told you not to call me that name." He whined. I laughed but stopped as soon as I saw my ex boyfriend Thomas Jefferson and his friends heading towards us. "Well it's my time to go bye John." I left before tmThomas could say anything.

Time skip like 2 weeks

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Lafayette to being me my Ice cream from the store. Laurens came downstairs. "Hey, Y/N just to let you know Thomas is coming over we have to do a project together." "Wait..what? Are you serious?" He nodded. Soon, after someone knocked on the door and John opened it. "Hey Thomas! Come in." Thomas came in and sat down. I avoided eye contact. Minutes later Laf came. "Y/N Mon cher I have your ice c--." I cut him off. "ICE CREAM!!" I jumped and hugged him. "Oh." He hugged me back. "Thanks." I took my Ice cream and sat back down. "Well I'm gonna go sleep cause I am tired as...How you say? Fook!" He left and I ate my Ice cream. "So..what project do you guys have to do?" I asked. "We have to analyze a movie." Laurens said. "Oh." Alexander came down stairs. "Thomas!?! I didn't know you were here..." "Oh." "Alex! Cms war h the movie with us!" I told him. "Okay." We got comfortable. Him hugging my waist.
~time skip~
I got up from the couch. "I'm going to the park. Bye." I left. After sometime I was gonna head home but Thomas stopped me. "Y/N... I noticed you have been avoiding me...please give me a chance to speak with you." "Fine..you have two minutes." "Okay...I know I was really stupid and I shouldn't have done what I did..I'm sorry...and when Alexander and Lafayette hugged you..I had a feeling in my chest I couldn't take it.." By the time he finished it was pouring rain and we were soaked. "I-I...I forgive you.." He kissed me. we kissed for a while and then we pulled away. "We shiul go home.." I said. He nodded and we went home. I made Thomas stay since his home was far. We started going upstairs but I stopped and went back. "Hey guys..Thomas is staying over." Alex looked at me like I was crazy I'm not crazy. "Bye." I said and went upstairs to my room. "Here you go." I handed him a sweatshirt and sweatpants. "Hold on..are these mine?" I nodded. "Why do you have my clothes?" "Well..they are soft and they smell like you..plus I bought them for you." I said as I changed into my own sweatpants and one of his other sweatshirts I had. After we got comfortable we cuddled and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to Thomas staring at me. "Hi beautiful." I blushed. "Hi." He showered me with kisses and I blushed more. "Let's go downstairs." I said. He nodded and gave me a piggyback ride. He stopped suddenly. "Woah." I heard Thomas say. I get off him. I see Lafayette and Alex holding a knife up to Thomas' face. "Guys chill." I said. "Are you guys a thing now?" Laf asked. I nodded. "I swear if you hurt her I will cut you into little pieces." They both said at the same time. "I will never hurt her ever again. She's too beautiful and adorable..and her smile..." "Stooop. You're embarrassing me." I blushed. "Oh..well..I love you." "I love you too." I said and we melted into a sweet kiss..
~The End.~