Charles Lee X Reader

I woke up with my head hurting. All I could remember was my head getting hit by something very hard and then I blacked out. I tried moving but my hands were tied to a metal pole. I looked around at my surroundings. It seemed like I was in a basement. I heard someone open the door and come down. "Well looks like someone is finally awake." I saw a fit girl standing in front of me. I glared at her. "What do you want from me?" She bent down to my level. I just want to know Washington's plans then I'll let you go. Unless I find you useful." "You won't get anything out of me!" "I guess i'll just have to force you." "Not before they come and save me!" "You really think they will come and save? The person who is always causing them to retreat? Ha. Ha. You are very funny. I'll give you one more day before I start forcing it out of you. Now I'm gonna get you food because I'm a good person." And with that she left. I started thinking..What if she was right? what if they aren't gonna come for me?Growing up I was always looked as the failure. My brother would always beat me in things. My parents would always compare me to him. And when I did accomplish something they wouldn't care. I decided maybe they would care about me if I left for the war but I guess not. They were glad. They were happy I was leaving. They told me that they were happy I was getting somewhere in life. So I left..and now I'm here. I heard her coming back down. "I brought u a sandwich. I dunno if you'll like it." "Thank you.." She handed it to me and I ate. "Are you going to tell me now?" "Psh. Hell no. Over my dead body." "Okay. If that's what you say." She walked away from me. "I don't even understand why you need the information so bad." She turned and looked at me. "Washington and his troops ruined my life. They killed the only person who cared for me. My mom. My dad was an alcoholic. He would always come home and abuse my mom. But no matter what happened she was always there for me. But one day they just took her away from me. She never came back. So I declared that I would get revenge. I would do it even if it's the last thing I do." A tear rolled down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away. I looked away from her. As much as I wanted to hate her I couldn't. There was something about her that didn't let me. I heard her leave. I started thinking of everything that she said. I could either help her and hurt more people. Or I could just hurt myself. I then ended falling asleep with that thought.
~several days later~
The second day I was here I told her the same thing I said the day before. 'Over my dead body.' So she just continued trying to force it out of me. While I was slowly falling in love with her. Probably a week into her taking. I woke up and she was just standing in front of me. But it was different. The way she looked at me. It wasn't the usual her. "What's wrong?" "I'm sorry Charles...but it has come." "What has come?" "Your end." She pulled a knife from behind her back and slowly started walking towards me. "W-Wait no..don't do t-this." "I gave you time..you didn't take advantage of it." "T-Think of the time w-we spent together..didn't I-It mean anything to you?" She stayed silent. "T-To me it at least did..I-I had never felt anything like it." She bent down to my level. "I-I know you don't f-feel the same but..I-I love you." I heard the knife drop. "Y-You love me?" Tears rolled down her face. "Y-Yes. I know that I-I don't even know your name b-but it feels like I have k-known you for the lon--." She cut me off with a passionate kiss. I kissed back with as much passion. I for once felt loved. Something I had never felt. She pulled away. "I l-love you too." She untied my hands from the pole. "And I'm s-sorry. I'm sorry for e-everything I caused." "Don't be cuz without it I wouldn't be here with you." With that I kissed her again hoping it would never end.