James Madison

Y/N-Your name

*I know this isn't a reader but whatever. There is actually a pt.2 with James' pov

I woke up to someone knocking on my door "I'm coming!" I ran downstairs and opened the door. "Best friend!!" I said. "Hey gurrrll!" I  hugged her and let her in. "Y/N get ready cause we are going shopping!" "Shopping?   Why?" "Well..guess who got invited to James Madison's birthday party!!!" "Us...?" "Correct now go get dressed so we can go shopping for some cute ass clothes for you." "But you know I don't like parties!" "But you like James now go." I blushed. "But.." "No buts." She pushed me upstairs. I quickly changed and we left.

~~~~~~

We left the mall with several bags. Once we got home we started changing since it was getting late.
"Girl you look so cute! You gonna slay everyone once we get there." She said excitedly. "Are you sure? Don't you think this red dress is a little too much?" "Nope." "But it's too short." "You are gonna be fine. Plus don't you wanna impress James?" "Well yes...but.." "Exactly so stop complaining." I looked at myself one last time in the mirror. "Let's go we don't wanna be late." She said and we left.

~~~~~~

Once we got inside we couldn't hear anything and I'm pretty sure there was no going back since it took us a pretty long time to get through the crowd at the door. You could smell the alcohol from outside. As always my best friend left me just to go flirt with boys like she always does. Unlike me I just like to wait for it.

~~~~~~

I was getting tired and sick of the alcohol smell. I decided to look for her. I searched everywhere I couldn't find her. There was only one last place too look. I went upstairs and opened the door to the first room and what I saw shattered my heart. It was my supposed best friend and my biggest crush making out. Their hands roaming each others bodies. I had to leave before it got worse. I went downstairs and someone grabbed me. I looked at who it was. Great. Thomas Jefferson. James' best friend. "Where ya going sexy?" "Away from people like you." "Aw you're leaving me so soon cutie?" You could tell he was drunk just by the way he stood. "Yes! Let me go." "C'Mon let's have some fun." He winked at me and pulled me closer. "No! Leave me alone." I tried to pull away from him. "Wrong move kitten." He smashed his lips onto mine. His disgusting tongue in my mouth. All you could taste was alcohol. I kept trying to push him away. Instead he started sucking on my neck. He then made some space between us while still sucking on my neck. I took that as a chance to kick him where the sun don't shine. He fell to the floor. "You'll pay for this you little bitch!" He tried to grab me but I ran. I ran home where I was safe. Where I wouldn't be betrayed by the world.