Madison x reader

Y/N=your name
Pt.2 of the first James x reader

James' pov

"Are you excited for your birthday party?" "Heck yeah. I'm finally 18." My best friend Thomas laughed. "Not only that but I invited Y/N." I smiled. "Who?" He looked at me confused. "You know that one really pretty girl. She sits in the back..?" "Ohh. That one quiet girl that is always drawing in her notebook?" "Yes." "I never knew her name was Y/N..I thought it was Patricia." I shook my head. "Well you learn something new everyday." He smiled proudly. "Whatever. Let's just get to class."
~~~~~~~
Time went by quickly. Before I knew it it was time to get ready for the party. There was alcohol and other drinks. We weren't supposed to have alcohol but whatever it's not like anyone was gonna find out. I was really excited for Y/N to come. I really liked her but I never really got the chance to talk to her. She would always be doing something or when we would be in groups I would always get sick and never get the chance to be there. But today is the day I will confess to her that I like her. Hopefully she feels the same..hopefully she comes.
~~~~~~~~

More and more people kept coming. Not one of them was Y/N I started losing my hopes. "Heeeyy..don't be sad. There's a lot more Patricia's in the world. Just drink a few and it will be over." Thomas handed me a beer."It's Y/N for the last time Thomas." I started drinking. One after another. At this point it was packed. I started walking around looking at who came then I bumped into someone. "Jaaamees. Heeyy.." I saw Y/N best friend. She put an arm on my shoulder. "How are youuu birthday boooy?" "I'm.." I hiccuped. "Good." "You know I haven't giveen you your birthday preesent." Her hand started trailing down my chest. "Mmmmm.." She led me to the closest room. "You are really going to enjoy this." She started kissing me. We then started roaming each other's bodies. But it didn't feel right. There was only one thing on my mind. Y/N. I heard a gasp and I pushed her off. I looked at the door way there was nobody. "Jaaamees what are you doing?" "This isn't right I don't like you..I'm sorry." I left. I saw Thomas on the ground. "Hey are you okay?" I bent down to his level. "I don't know..but this really hot girl just hit me." I sighed. "Party is over."
~few days later~
"Thomas? Did you notice Y/N hasn't came this whole week?" "Who? Oh wait Patricia? Yeah no she hasn't came." "Its Y/N. I'm gonna look for her." I left and looked everywhere for her. She was nowhere to be seen. Lastly I went up to her best friend. "Hey...what's Y/N's address?" "Why do you need it?" "I have to talk to her it's important." "Well..she hasn't talked to me this whole time maybe you'll have some luck." She gave me the address and I left.
~~~~~~
Once I got there no one would open the door. "C'Mon Y/N..." I saw a tree and decided to climb up it onto her balcony. I saw her on her bed and I knocked on the door. She looked at me and opened the door. "W-What are you d-doing here?" "I-I just wanted to talk t-to you.." She let me in. "W-What is it..?" "I..Ireallylikeyou." "What?" I blushed and talked more slowly. "I really like you.." "Y-You do?" She blushed. "Y-Yes.." "T-Then why were you m-making out with my best friend the d-day of the party?" "T-That was you? I'm sorry..I-I was drunk and I didn't see y-you there so I thought y-you didn't like me." She pecked my lips. "I have always liked you." I kissed her passionately knowing this wasn't the last time I would.