Chapter Five: Saving Des

'I know that Dean is very upset over his sister getting taken to an asylum, but I promised him that we would get her back and I'm not going to go back on that promise now. I'm going to help him get her back and I will not let her get hurt. I might need some back up.'

I sigh as I walk around the hotel, thinking about some kind of plan and I frown. I need to find someone or people to help me get Des back, but who would want to help? I stop walking when I hear Des' name and I peek around the corner as I look to who is talking. Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho are talking. I listen in and Owens says "I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that lunatic woman. She is such a bitch. I called the asylum workers and my buddy got his guys to take her." Jericho says "you're so smart." I hurry away from where I heard them talking and shake my head. How could he do that? I keep walking, bumping into someone soon and look up at who I ran into. Baron Corbin glares at me and I say "I'm sorry Corbin. I really didn't see you there. I just have a lot on my mind right now." He says "whatever. I don't care." I watch him as he starts walking away and I get an idea, but it might be a long shot. I say "wait." Baron stops and asks "what?" I take a deep breath and say "I know you don't really like Dean, but he really needs your help." He asks "what kind of help?" I say "Owens had Dean's twin sister sent to an asylum. I need someone's help to get her out of there." I look down as I shake my head and I hear a chuckle from Baron. He says "I don't really help people out Renee, but I guess I could help out. I don't like that someone targeted Des because she's my only friend." I smile and say "awesome." I text Dean to tell him that I'll be back in a little bit with a surprise and head out with Baron.

*Dean's POV*

Renee just text me and I don't really understand what she means by surprise. I sigh softly as I lay on the couch in the hotel room, shaking my head and soon hear the door open. Roman says "we're here man." Seth says "yeah so cheer up man." I groan and say "you're both not helping me." Roman and Seth come over to me. Seth says "aww Dean is being very grumpy." I glare at them and say "you're annoying me Seth." Roman laughs as he sits down in the chair near the couch and Seth sits on his lap. I roll my eyes and Roman says "we're here for you Dean. Tell us what's up." I say "my poor sister was taken to an asylum guys. I-I never thought anything like this would happen." I shake my head and Seth says "Dean I'm sure she'll be fine. Where is Renee at?" I say "she said she would be back with a surprise. I'm not sure what that means." Roman says "I'm sure she's just getting you something if I had to guess." I nod as I lay there and just hang with them.

*Back to Renee's POV*

We're here at the asylum and I feel worried about this plan. Baron says "excuse me miss. I'd like to know if a woman named Des Ambrose is here." The woman behind the counter says "let me see." I watch her as she types some things and she says "why yes there is a woman by that name here." Baron says "we'd like to get her out of here." The woman says "that is not possible." I shake my head as I look at the woman and Baron gets closer to her face as he says "listen here lady. That woman is my girlfriend and someone accused her of being crazy. I suggest you get her out of where ever the hell you have her and you let her go before I get my lawyer involved." I look at Baron because I know he's lying about the girlfriend part, but hey I'm alright with his plan and the woman hurries to go get Des. I smile at Baron and say "great plan Baron. Better than what I was going to do." He smiles and says "I try." We stand there and soon the woman comes back with Des. I notice that Des looks very upset and the woman says "here she is." I nod and Des comes over to us. She says "well I'm kind of surprised. Not the plan I was thinking of, but I'll take it. Let's get out of here." I nod as I walk with them as we get to the car and I say "Dean will be happy to see you." Des smirks and says "I'm sure he will, but I'm more interested in a certain Lone Wolf right now. Why are you here Baron?" He says "you're my friend. So I wanted to help you out." Des says "sure. What about the girlfriend bit?" He looks at her and says "get in the car." I watch him push her into the car and he gets into the back seat. I get into the driver's seat after texting Dean.

Hours Later

We are finally back at the hotel room and I smile softly as we all head up to the hotel room. I knock on the door before opening it and Dean says "I'm so glad you're back." I say "yep. I'm back and I brought a surprise." I move out of the way and Des says "hey loser." Dean stares at Des and she gives that smirk. Dean asks "how?" Des says "let's just say two birdies got me out of a very hard place." Dean shakes his head and hugs her, pulling away slowly. He says "Renee this is the best gift that I could get ever." I say "well I'm not the only one you should thank." I motion for Baron to come in and he does. Dean says "now that's something interesting. I appreciate the help Baron." Baron says "yeah. Come on Des let's go." Des spins on her heels and says "gotta go bro. I'll hang with ya later." She leaves with Baron and I smile very softly. He says "I'm happy about all of this. Now let's go get some rest." I nod as I walk with him to his bedroom, smiling softly.

'I did this for him and I am really happy about how it turned out. Cause Des did get to get out of that place and now she's hanging with Baron. I don't really understand them, but hey I think they're happy.'

---------

Chapter five is finally here.

Hope ya'll enjoy.

Please let me know what you think.

~Des