Chapter Six: Feelings

(This chapter contains smut. You have been warned.) 

'Dean and I have been pretty much flirting the past few weeks, but I don't know what to do. I want to tell him that I really like him, but I'm scared. What if he doesn't genuinely want to be with someone like me?'

I sigh softly as I sit on the couch in Dean's room, thinking to myself as I wonder if that kiss we shared a few nights ago meant something. I pick up my phone, looking through all the comments and frown. Everyone just keeps sending in hate and death threats, but I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to stop being around Dean because he makes me feel like I'm wanted and loved in a way. I jump soon when I hear someone say "boo." I look to Dean and say "that's not funny." He gives me a smile and says "I thought it was, but I'm sorry Renee." I put my phone down on the table and get off the couch. I still don't understand all of this, but I'm happy just to be near him. I say "I forgive you Dean." He comes over to me, hugging me and says "you can call me Jon. You don't have to call me my ring name." I hug him back as I say "alright Jon." We pull away a little, looking at each other and I smile. We soon look to the door when we hear a knock and Dean says "I got it." I watch him go to the door and he opens it. I see a tall girl with black hair standing outside of the door and she asks "Is this the room of Dean Ambrose?" Dean says "yeah. Who might you be?" The girl soon spots me and smirks as she says "oh I'm your biggest fan and I'm here to replace that whore over there." I watch her point to me and I look away. Just great, a fan that decided to show up here and harass me or him. 

*Dean's POV*

I look at this girl and I say "get the fuck out of here. I don't appreciate you talking about my girlfriend like that. She ain't some petty little whore like you." I can feel the anger boiling inside of me and the girl soon takes off running with tears in her eyes. I close the door, turning around to see Renee crying and I hurry over to her. I say "hey no need to cry darlin'. I got you." I wrap my arms around her as I lead her to the couch, sitting with her on my lap soon and look at her. I hate seeing the woman that I love cry and Renee asks "why do you even like me Jon?" I look right into her eyes as she looks at me and I say "Renee I don't just like you, I love you. You're such a beautiful woman and I hate seeing you like this. There is no reason you should feel like you're not good enough." She sniffles and I wipe her tears away as I look at her. She leans forward, resting her head on my shoulder and I keep holding her. 

*Back to Renee's POV*

I can't believe that he said he loves me. My heart is racing inside of my chest and I ask "what did that kiss mean the other night?" He rubs my back and says "well I thought it would show you just how I felt about you and that maybe there could be something between us. I really don't want to let you go Renee." I smile a little as I relax into him and I say "I really don't want to let go of you either Jon." I close my eyes as I relax into him, but soon I feel my back against the couch. I look up at Dean and he says "I'd really like to take you here, but I don't know what you want. Could you tell me?" I blush very deeply at what he is suggesting and I bite my lip. I don't know if I'm ready for that yet, but that doesn't mean I don't want to try. I say "somewhere a little more comfortable if we're going to do that." He smiles and says "can do my dear." I take his hand and he pulls me up off of the couch. I follow him towards the bedroom and I bite my lip again. I'm really nervous about this because I don't really like my body at all and I don't know if he will either. I feel him push me onto the bed and I lay there looking up at him. He takes his shirt off before he climbs on top of me and he leans down to my ear whispering "I'm gonna love every inch of you darlin'." I blush very deeply as I watch him and he starts playing with the hem of my shirt. 

I moan softly at the touch of his fingers on my skin and that earns me a small noise out of Dean. He pulls my shirt up, getting it off of me and I look at him. He smirks as he moves closer to me since I'm sitting up now and he kisses my neck. I tilt my head back, giving him more room and moan softly at the feeling. His lips are so soft and they feel so good on my skin. I place my hands on his shoulders, gripping onto them as I bite my lip and Dean whispers "go ahead and moan darlin'. I want to hear those beautiful moans." I feel him move down to my chest and I watch him. He uses one hand and pops my bra off easily which I'm kind of surprised at that. He looks up at me soon as he lays me down and I tilt my head back when he kisses along my chest down to my stomach. I moan a little more than before because those places are so sensitive and I grip onto the sheets a little. I can feel his fingers dancing along my skin as they get to the top of my pants and he starts to undo my jeans. I let my mouth stay open as tiny moans come out of it and I feel Dean slide my pants off. He says "mmmm you look so good darlin'." I gasp when he kisses my panties and he smirks against them. I whisper "Jon......." He slowly takes my panties off of me and I can feel the cool air in the room hit me. Dean says "you're already wet darlin'. I bet you taste delicious." I feel him run a finger along my pussy and I moan louder. What is he trying to do, drive me crazy? 

I soon look to him, watching him as he moves down to my pussy and I gasp loudly when his tongue touches my pussy. Fuck is that good. I tilt my head back as I moan louder and moan his name. I feel his tongue go up and down along my pussy, hitting every sweet spot possible. I grip the sheets tighter than I was and I soon let out a very loud moan when his tongue goes over my clit. He smirks against me and I soon beg "Jon.....please...." I can almost see the smirk on his face and he soon moves away from me. I look to him, watching him strip out of the rest of his clothes and he says "I can't wait anymore Renee." I watch him crawl back onto the bed and I feel his dick rub against my pussy. I moan at the feeling and say "fuck me Jon......please." He says "as you wish Renee." I feel him start to enter me, moaning even more as I tilt my head back and enjoy the pleasure mixed with a bit of pain. I grab onto Dean's arms and he stays still after getting all the way in. He asks "how does that feel Renee?" I look up at him with lust filled eyes and I say "it feels amazing. You can move now Jon." I feel him start to move and I dig my nails into his arms. God the way it feels is so damn good that I can't really explain it, but I love it. I moan his name loudly as I keep my head tilted back and he starts to speed up. I close my eyes as I moan loudly, enjoying every sensation that is going through my body. 

I soon open my eyes, watching Dean as he soon starts to get faster and rougher. I let out moans after moans as I grip onto his arms and he says "mmm that's it darlin'. Let me hear those moans." I dig my nails a little deeper in his arms as I moan his name so loud that I know whoever is near can hear us and I keep my eyes on him. They're half lidded because of the sensations and Dean soon pulls me up, continuing to move really fast and he is hitting my sweet spot with full force. I moan out "fuck Jon.......fuck...." I can feel all the pleasure shooting through me as he gets faster and faster. I can feel his dick pulsate as he gets faster and I feel my pussy start to tighten around him. I dig my nails into his back now since we're in a different position and I whisper "Jon....I'm close." He whispers "I am too." I hold onto him tightly as I keep moaning and I feel him start to suck on my neck. With every thrust, I can feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming. I close my eyes as I moan and with this last thrust that he does, I go over the edge. I cum on his dick and I shake a little, feeling the hot cum from him flow into me. Dean lays me down gently and I pant as I lay there, feeling him pull out of me. I keep my eyes closed as I lay there, panting as I relax. Dean lays beside me and says "that was amazing." I smile as I turn my head, looking at him and say "it was very fun Jon." He kisses my forehead and says "let's take a nap." I nod as he cuddles up to me and I close my eyes again, falling to sleep next to him. 

'I can't believe that we really did have sex. I wasn't really expecting that, but I guess Dean wanted me to know just how much he loves me. It was amazing. It felt so good compared to when my fiance and I were together. Plus Dean didn't try to abuse me when we were doing it, he tried to make sure I was alright. It might take a little getting used to, but I'm not worried.'

----------------------

Chapter six is finally here after such a long time. 

I hope ya'll enjoy it and leave some feedback. I'll try to update again soon on this story. 

~Des