Chapter One: Roman Trying

'Everyday that I go into work, I'm always getting attacked and no one does anything about it. I just sometimes wish that I didn't have this crush on Dean, but I can't get rid of it and I know that it's the reason for people hating me.'

I stand in the bathroom as I look in the mirror and I soon frown as I feel the tears starting to form. I don't know if I can do this tonight because the hate has started getting to me, but some of my friends have been trying to get me to cheer up and I soon walk out of the bathroom. I am in a nice black dress and I stand in the area I'm supposed to for my interviews that I have to do tonight for the show. I fix my hair a little and soon I see him. Dean Ambrose. The man that I have a huge crush on. I look away from him as I keep making sure that I look alright and soon I feel someone standing next to me. I look up from the mirror and Dean is leaning against the wall. I say "um hello Dean." Dean says "hello Renee. How are you on this fine day?" I say "oh I'm alright. Just getting ready for my interviews." Dean says "well you have fun with that." I say "thanks." Dean flashes me that smile that every girl loves and I smile as he walks away. I soon feel someone hug me from behind and Nikki says "damn girl you just got talked to my Ambrose." I say "well it really wasn't anything. He just asked how I was doing. That's about all." Nikki says "still though. He totally talked with you." I watch her wink and soon she walks away. I sigh as I finally am ready and soon start doing my interviews.

*Dean's POV*

Damn that match was hard and now I'm watching Renee do her interviews that she has to do. She looks so pretty today and soon Roman sits next to me. Roman asks "you staring at Renee again?" I look at him and say "oh um yeah. Maybe. Is it really that obvious dude?" Roman says "it is Dean. You're always watching her. Just ask her out already." I say "I um....I can't...." I get up as I soon shove my hands in my pockets and walk down the hallway. I don't think I could ask her out at all and I hang my head, but soon I look over my shoulder when I see her talking with Roman. What could they be talking about, that's making her blush?

*Back to Renee's POV*

Roman is talking to me and he's telling me that Dean has a crush on me. I say "I doubt that's true Roman." Roman says "baby girl I'm not lying. He really does have a crush on you. You guys would be super cute together if you both would just ask each other out." I shake my head and soon I hear one of the crew calling me. I wave goodbye to Roman as I hurry off and get away from everyone. The crew member takes me to my changing room and I soon get changed into my street clothes. I'm glad that the show is over with and that I can finally just go back to the hotel to be alone. I walk out of the changing room and soon I get shoved against the wall by someone. I open my eyes as I look up at Randy Orton and Seth Rollins is with him. Randy says "looks like we found the Lunatic's little lover." Seth says "yeah it seems that way. Though there are so many better guys than that street dog. He's just a fucking lowlife that doesn't care about anyone. He sure as hell isn't going to care about you, but you're going to come with us." I feel scared as Randy pulls me with him and Seth. I don't know where they're taking me, but I'm not liking this at all and I say "please stop. You're hurting me Randy." Randy says "shut your mouth blondie." I look away from him as I keep following and out of the corner of my eye, I spot Roman with Dean. This is my chance. I soon yell "Dean! Roman!" They both look at me, but soon I land on the ground because Randy threw me. I lay there as I look up at Randy because he's towering over me and soon I close my eyes when Dean attacks Randy.

I crawl away, trying to get away from the fighting as best as I can and soon Seth grabs my ankle. Seth says "you're not going anywhere Renee." I feel him grab my hair, pulling me up off the ground and I whimper just a little because of his hold. Seth smirks at me, but soon I get pushed away because Seth just got tackled by Roman and someone catches me. I look up at the person and Dean looks at me. I hold onto his shirt a little as we watch Roman fight Seth and soon Roman stands up. Dean asks "you alright?" I say "yeah. Sorry about that. They ambushed me when I came out of the changing room." Dean says "hey it's not a problem. Anytime we can help a pretty girl out, then we're doing our job." I blush a little and Roman says "as long as you're safe baby girl, then our job is working." Roman winks and I feel Dean's arms tighten around me a little because of that action. I look up at Dean and he soon says "let's get you back to the hotel before these two bone heads wake up." I nod as I look down soon, feeling him let go of me and I grab my bag from the floor. I walk with both of them and I notice how close Dean is walking next to me. I don't mind that he's walking that close, but soon I feel a slight push and I bump into Dean. We look at each other and I can here Roman laughing at the way we're acting. I blush as I look away and just keep looking down as we walk to the hotel.

'Curse Roman for doing that. Dean probably doesn't want to be near me like that or anything. I don't want to force him into anything, but Roman keeps doing things to make us get close I guess. I don't know what to think really.'