The Cloud Boy

I get my lights, tripod, and of course my camera to make my new video. I set up everthing up like usual.

"Hey guy its Blake and to day I'm going to make a top ten favoirte Youtubers. Yes i know Jennxpenn make this video on AwesomenessTv, but I want to make on if thats ok with you guys."

I get close to the camera pretend to listen to me viwers. And then walk back to my oirginal spot.

"Well I don't hear a yes or a no so I'm going to do it!" i said. "Okay number 10... Shane Dawson. Oh my god I love Shane. He amzing and funny, and a little dirty...haha im kidding he's really dirty."

I keep on saying the rest my favoirte Youtubers with are, Joey Graceffa, Marcus Butler, Alfie Deyes, Tyler Oakley, Anthony Spears, Thatsojack, Andrea Russett, Jennxpenn.

"And my last on is...well i think everyone know who they are....O2L!" I yelled. "I think everyone seen that coming, but ya I love O2L more then life, more then Taco Bell...well mybe not that cuz I love me some Taco Bell. The Youtubers that I was talking about in this video are in the down bar below, but ya thanks for watching, see you next time...BYEEEE!" I cover up the lens with my hands. Ya I know every Youtuber does that oh well.

I go over and unplug my lights and take them down. i take my camrea off my tripod and sit it by my laptop so i can edited it. I run down stairs to my kitchen and open the frigde and grab a cam of Arizona tea, and walk back up stairs. I grab my phone and get on twitter.

@Blakemiller- Just finish making a new video, hope you guy like it! And if you get bored cheek out my other videos.

I put my Youtube link and press tweet. Then I start editing my video.

Well i guess this a great time to tell you about my self, my name is Blake Miller, I'm 18 turning 19 in a months I love coffee, tea, Taco Bell. Some of my favorite music groups are Hoodie Allen, MKTO, Aer, The Holdup, and a lot more. Oh ya I love O2L and i make Youtube videos. I think thats enough for now.

When I'm done ediding it's late but i still upload it. I go on twitter and say that its uploading and it will be up in a little bit. I get some notfications say yes!, I love you!, will you follow me? And i follow the some of the people. I go to Jc's Caylen page. He's apart of O2L if you didn't know. But anyway, I see if he twitted anything and he didn't, so i turn off my phone and put in my back pocket and go down stairs where my mom is making dinner.

"Hey honey, dinner is all most ready wer'e having tacos.' She said while smiling.

I laugh. "Wow I just talk about Taco Bell in my new video." i said.

She laughs. "Wow, so how is everything doing with Youtube stuff?" She asked.

"Good, and there is a event in LA called Vidcon and its for three days can I go?" I asked quickly cuz I know she going but why not asked.

"Yes.' She said.

"PLEASE PLEASE MOM I WILL...wait did you say yes?" I said.

"Yes I said yes because you seem like Youtube is doing good for you so why not." she said.

Oh my god I might get to meet my favorite Youtuber!

"YES OH MY GOD THANK YOU THANK YOU SOO MUCH I LOVE YOU!" I yelled.

My mom laughs. "Your welcome but when is it?" she said.

Shit. "Umm tomorrow.' I said.

"Really, how much is it?" she asked.

"Its fine I saved up for it." i said feeling like an adult.

"Wow I'm proud of you, and your dad would be to." she said.

I knew she was going to bring up my dad. My dad left my mom and I for another girl when I was little so i didn'y know at the time but my mom finally told me he was never going to come back, but I never sean him or talk to him after he left.

After dinner I tweet that im going to Vidcon and who ever is going tell me and I'll try to meet you. I start packing. Oh my god I still cant believe that I'm going to Vidcon.