Chapter 2

I wake up to the sound of my alarm beeping. Ugh...wait to day is Vidcon! I get up and get a shower when i get out I

dry and straighten my hair. When I'm done I turn on music. I walk over to my closet and picked out a red plaid flannel, short shorts, a white tee shirt. I throw that on and go into the bathroom and brush me teeth and put on my makeup. When i come out of there I put on a necklace that have a sliver ring on it. I put some combat boots on. I turn off my music and grab my bag, my phone, and my penny board aka Nemo because he's orange and white and walk down stairs. It's quit. There's a note on the counter it said.

dear Blake,

I'm so proud of you! have fun, don't get into trouble, don't drink to much, and if you do have sex use protection haha I'm kidding I don't need another a kid, you were enough. Anyways I love you!

Love mom

I laugh and put the note back on the counter and get something to eat. I kind of feel bad because I lied to my mom last night Vidcon it next week but if i would of told her it was in a week she would of told me to wait or maybe no. But it was for the best right?I get a apple, and a water. When I'm done I throw away my apple core and grab another water and walk out to my car. It's a hour drive from where I live so its not that far. I cant wait for the three days I turn on the radio and started driving.

*At Vidcon*

I'm here, in LA wow. I park my car and grab Nemo. I leave my suitcase in the car, because I just want to look around. I take my vloging camera out and started vloging.

"Hey guy I'm at Vidcon! Ya, and right now I'm pennying boarding and just looking around, but look."

I turn my camera around and show them my surrounding and then trun them back faceing me.

"Well I'll update you when something interesting happens." I said and trun off the camera and put it back in my bag. When i look up i see a pole and then i fell on my butt. Great I first day in LA and I'm already hurt. Damn my head hurts.

"Oh my god are you okay?" A girl asked.

"Ya I think so." I said.

I look up. Oh my god it's Jennxpenn.

She helps me up. "Thanks." I said not trying to fangirl.

"You're welcome and my." she started to say but I cut her off.

"Jenn, I know I love your videos." I said.

She laughs. "Well thank you, are you going to Vidcon?" She said.

I smile "You're welcome, and ya I am, and I'm also a Youtuber myself but not a popular as you." I said.

"Oh cool, and one day you will be oh and I didnt get your name." She said.

"Aww and Blake." I said.

"Well Blake, would you like to come with me to get some tacos and coffee?" She asked.

I nod. I pick up Nemo and walk with Jenn. We talk about Vidcon, Youtube and other Youtuber. Jenn is really cool and sweet in real life, not like she's not in her videos but people can be different in real life. Now I'm a little bit happier that I lied to my mom.

"So who are your favorite Youtubers?" Jenn asked.

"You of course, Andrea, O2L, you know the usual." I said.

"Oh really, haha." Jenn said.

"Ya haha." I said.

We finish we food and we start to walk.