Chapter 4

When I got home I turn on music and Jenn texted me.

Hey I'm going out with the O2L guys and some other Youtuber, want to come?" 

"Haha Jc invited today and I said yes so I'm coming, and what are we doing?" 

"Oh haha, and we are just going to the beach." 

"Okay, see you there." 

"Okay bye and it starts around 10." 

I look at the clock it 9 so an hour.

"Okay see you there bye." 

"Bye."

I find my bikini and change into it. I put a black loose crop top that said free on it and waist shorts over my bikini. I grab black sandals and put them on. I go into the bathroom and take off my raccoon eyes off and put water proof mascara and put my hair in a messy bun. When I'm done I text Jenn and told her i was on my way. I grab my penny board and my backpack (which is my purse for me I don't like holding a bag so ya) which has my phone and vloging camrea in it. 

I get to the beach and see a huge bonfire. Sweet I love bonfires! I walk towards them and see Jenn and she see me. 

"Hey look it's Blake!" Jenn said while getting up and coming over to me. 

"Guys this is Blake, Blake this is the rest od the gang." She said.

I say hi and they hi back. I sit next to Jenn and Andrea. I look around and see who's here. There's Thatsojack, Lonanthony, Andrewlx, and Rebecca Black. Good thing I love them. I look over at Jc and Looked at me. I smiled and he smiles back.

"Lets play a game!" Anthony yelled.

Everyone agreed.

Let go around and say your first kiss." Jenn said.

Great. I never had mt first kiss yet. I'm probably the only one who's hasn't had there first kiss yet. Well there Trevor and Anthony, and maybe someone else. I'm probably the only one who's hasn't had there first kiss yet.

We start with Jc

"Well my first kiss was bad...we kissed and she ran off crying." he said.

We all laugh. Then we go around the circle, Then it was Jenns turn. I'm next. What should I say? should I make something up? should i tell them the truth? I guess I should tell them the truth. What if they make fun of me? They wouldn't do that...would they? I feel a tap on my shoulder. 

"What." I said.

"It's your turn." Jenn said. 

"Oh sorry...well I never really had my first kiss." I said looking at the fire.

"Really?" Jc asked.

I looked at him. "Yep it's amazing." I said.

Andrea started talking about her first kiss. I look at Jc and he starring at me. He quickly looks away. Weird.

After the game we order Taco Bell. When it gets here he start to eat. I take out my camera. 

"Hey guys what's up, right now I'm at a beach party with some people."

I turn the camera around and show people getting food. Connor. Jack, Andrew and Jenn see that I'm vloging and make funny faces. I laugh and turn the camera back around.

"Well I'm eating so I'll see you later or if anything else happens, but ya byeeeee." I said and put my camera back in my bag and start eating.

After everyone is done eating we all want to go in the water. I take off my shirt and shorts and put them in my bag and set my bag in my seat. I fell hand around my waist. i look up and see Jc.

"Are you going in the water?" He asked. 

"Yes I am cloud boy, how bout you?" I said.

He smiles. "Yes." He said. 

Then he picked me up and put me over his shoulders.

"Jc!" I screamed. 

He just laughs. I hear everyone else laughing. He takes me out to the water. And then drop me in. I swam to the top to find him but he's not there. I look around but I can't find him. I feel something touch my foot and I scream. Jc come up out of the water and starts laughing. I punch him in the arm lightly. He rubbed his arm pretending it hurt. 

"That wasn't funny." I said trying not smile

"Aww I'm sorrry." He said. He come over with wide open arms but I pushed him in the water and started laughing. He came back up.

"So you want to play that game?" He said and run to me.

I tried to run but he waps his arms around my waist. I scream and laugh. He throws me in the water.I came back up laughing. 

I walk over to Jc and jumped in his back. he walk back over to where everyone else is. I get off his back

"Let's play a game." I said.

"What game?" Kian asked.

"I don't know what it called but there's two people and and you put someone on your shoulders and they try to push the other person off in the water." I said.

everyone smiled and nodded.

"Okay who's going first?" I asked.

"Mee." Anthony said. 

I laugh. 

"So you're getting on my shoulder." I said.

"Yep but I feel bad for you cuz my fat ass." He said.

I laugh and lower myself so Anthony can get on my shoulders.

"Okay, I'm versing Anthony." Jack said.

Jack get's on Jenn's shoulders.

"Ready set go!" Connor yelled.

They start pushing each other. Oh my god this is so fun! 

"I hope someone is recording this." I said.

"Don't worry I am." Kian said.

"So am I." Ricky said.

Jack finial pushes Anthony in the water.

"Oh my god that was so fun even thought I loses." Anthony said.

"Blake get on my shoulder." Jc said.

"Okay." I said and got on his shoulder.

"Andrea get on Kian's shoulder." Jc said.

She gets on his shoulder.

"Go!" Sam yelled.

I put my arms on Andrea arms and she put hers on mine. I start laughing and so does she. I tried to push her off Kian's shoulder but she pulled me with her. we both came up laughing.

"Well that was fun." Andrea said. 

I nodded. "Yes it was." I said.