Chapter 7

I walk up and Jc isn't next to me. I wonder where he is? I get up and walk to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. When I walk into the kitchen Jc is making breakfast.

"Good morning." I said as I put water in the coffee maker.

"Good morning and I hope you like scrambled eggs because that what I made." Jc said while smiling.

I smile back. "Ya that fine." I said. "Do you want coffee?"

Jc smiles. "Yes please." He said.

I make the coffee and he makes the eggs. When we're done he we set at the island and eat. We don't talk when we are eating, we just eat. Then Jc asked me something.

"How do you know when...you know It's coming?"

"I get a tingling feeling in my feet and hands and ya." I said.

"How long should it talk?" He asked.

"4 or 5minutes but if it longer then that then call 911." I said.

"Sorry I'm asking all this questions I-I just want to know everything I need to." He said.

"Dude you're acting like I'm pregnant, it ok I'll let you know everything you need to." I said. look at him and I put my hand on top of his and smile. He smiles back. I move my hand away back to my coffee cup.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked Jc.

"I have to go back and make a video with the O2L guy, but maybe tonight we can go see a movie or get something to eat." He said.

"Ok and ya I would love that." I said.

"Ok I'll text you after the video." Jc said as he got up.

He grab my plat and his and put it in the sink. I got up and went back to the bed.

"Aren't you going to the dishes?" Jc asked.

"Later." I said.

"Ok but I'm going to go back to my hotel and make the video with the guys." He said.

I get up and walk over to him.

"Ok bye see you tonight probably." I said.

"Ok." He said and hugged me.

I liked his hug. It was warm and he was taller then me so I could put my head on his chest.

"Bye." He saids and leaves.

Wow I can't believe this is happening. I haven't talking to my mom in a few days. So I call her.

"Hey mom." I said.

"Hey sweetheart, how Vidcon?" She asked.

"Good and I have to tell you something." I said. I'm going to tell her that I came a week earlier. What if se wants me to came back home?

"Let me guess that you went a week earlier." She said.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"It's called the Internet." She said.

I laugh.

"So you're not mad?" I asked.

"No I kind of though you would do something like that." She said.

"Oh, but I just wanted to tell you that." I said.

"Ok well I have to go talk to you later, bye love you." She said.

"Love you to." I said and ended the call.

I lay back on the bed and scroll through twitter and Instagram.

After awhile I decided that I'm going to get Starbucks. I throw on sweats and a tank top. I put my hair to a side braid. I put on mascara and eyeliner. I grab my phone, bag and penny board and went to Starbucks. On my way there I took some picture with fans. There so cute. I get there and got a java chip frap and a cinnamon bread thing. I sit down and start eating.

I hear someone say my name. I look up and see Anthony, (Lonanthony) Jack, (ThatsoJack) Rebecca, (Rebecca Black) and Andrew (Andrewlx).

"Hey girl what's up." Jack said.

"Eating like always, what are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Just walking around, do you want to join?" Rebecca asked.

"Sure." I said.

I stand up and take the last bit of the cinnamon bread and through the little bag it came in and started walking.

"So where we going?" I asked.

"No where really just looking around." Anthony said.

We talk about Vidcon, One Direction, Beyonce and Netflix. Ya I know weird but it was fun. We are walking back to Starbucks and my feet and hands start to ting. No no no, not here not not now.

Rebecca notices there is something wrong.

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked.

"Call Jc." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Call Jc." I said starting to shake then feel to the ground. And the last thing I hear is Jc said hello.

(A/N)

Hey long time no see! Ya but here's a update. Hope you like it!

And if you want my twitter it is: @Jcmymann