02. GRINDING

CHAPTER TWO / EDITED

_______________

"I'm Britt." The girl giggled out while tucking a strand of hair back behind her ear in an attempt to be cute. Though, Alek just wasn't into it.

She smelt like a mix of cheap vodka and perfume, which almost made Alek want to plug his nose at the combination.

"Alek."

"Cute, now dance with me?" She responded while peeling Alek off his spot on the wooden beam, and onto the dance floor of the bar.

Alek may not have enjoyed Britt, but he enjoyed dancing. Sure sometimes when he dances he looks as if he was seizing on the floor, but still, it was fun to him. Dancing was a way to get up close and personal to people and for some reason he enjoyed it.

So with no sign of Eva, he just let the music take over. He began bumping and grinding into bodies, somehow managing to forget about Britt being all over him at the same time.

He opened his eyes after a while to  see Britt still basically attached to him, but on the other side of her there was someone dancing on her. Alek tried to make out the face in the dark bar and the way the boy was dancing around, but he eventually got it.

It was Chris. Most guys would have pushed Chris off or even fought him if he was dancing on the girl they were trying to impress. But Alek wasn't trying to impress Britt, in fact at this moment he was more into impressing Chris.

Chris was oddly interesting to him, so he didn't mind. He also found that making jealous or at-least mad was pretty damn fun. Alek just closed his eyes and swayed to the music once again.

After awhile his hands eventually found a pair of hips and he automatically pulled them against his own. Hands found his hips also.

Alek could have stayed like this for a while, that is until he felt a tap on his shoulder, he reluctantly opened his eyes only to be met with closed ones.

And that's when his life got better than any Netflix drama he's ever watched.

His heart beat a little faster when he realized who he was dancing with. Chris still had his hands glued to Alek's hips but before Alek could decide to keep dancing or stop, there was a tug on his shirt.

He turned his head to meet Eva's confused eyes, "Um," Alek nervously laughed before looking back at Chris and taking his hands off his hips.

This caused Chris's eyes to fling open, and Alek smiled and would of most likely said some sarcastic comment if Eva hadn't grabbed him by the sleeve and pulled him away.

Alek kept glancing over his shoulder, and Chris just stared back until the crowd swallowed him up. He noticed Britt making out with some dude as Eva pulled them back to the wooden post.

"Damn, she moves fast." Alek commented, leaning back up against the posts as Eva just stared with an eyebrow raised.

"What?" Alek smirked looking down at her.

"I think you got some explaining to do." She laughed.

+

"So you were just dancing all sexually, with the schools biggest playboy, just to mess with him?" She placed a hand on her hip, obviously not believing it.

"Well honestly didn't know it was him but obviously, what other reasons would you?" Alek laughed.

"No seriously Alek," She took a minute, thinking if she should go through with her question. "Are you like.. into him?"

Alek was a little taken aback when Eva said that. He didn't even understand himself, so why do other people think they can. "Eva, really? All I did was dance with him, he's fun to mess with. I'm not gay."

"But most guys would of like beat a guy up who tried to dance with them, and Chris definitely. Oh my gosh," She placed her hand over her mouth. "What if he's gay?"

"Okay Eva, what are you on? I think you've had a little too much." He laughed hooking an arm around her.

"Okay yeah, I am being a little crazy. But you can never have too much, I'll go get us some drinks." She laughed.

"You do that." Alek smiled leaning back up on the post. Searching the crowd once again, but this time not for Eva.

[a/n]
oh em gee , I am writing these but still get heart pains during each scene.
I already ship this like fed ex
I got an idea for a dancing scene then though of teen wolf and the dancing between Erika, Isaac, and Jackson for some reason and adapted it from that I guess.
Anyway leave comments about everything and anything cause they give me motivation
-bye bye