14. THIS

CHAPTER FOURTEEN / UNEDITED____________

____________

It was still early when the boys awoke, so it didn't take them long to pass out once again in Alek's bed.

Though this time they found themselves in a tangle of limbs when they woke again.

Chris was the first to wake up this time though, all due to the sound of the front door swinging open downstairs and pairs of feet making their way up the stairs.

"Alek?" Chris heard a boys voice call out followed by a girls and another boy.

Chris flung up from the bed, peeling Alek's head off his chest.

He then shook the now awake, yet still groggy boy, trying to get him up from the bed.

"Chris? Wha-" He started, only to have Chris place his hand over his mouth, shushing him.

"There's people in your house." Chris nervously said listening once more to the stairs.

"Alek?" A girls voice yelled out once more, though this time it was closer.

"It's just Eva, Isak, and probably Jonas." Alek whispered raising his eyebrow, standing up from the bed, before stretching.

Alek was about to head over to the door, until Chris placed a hand on his shoulder causing him to stop in his tracks.

Chris had an actual look of fear etched acrossed his face, which caused Alek to sigh.

He guessed it would look odd, plus he'd never hear the end of it from the group.

Having the Chris Schistad in his room. He could tell Chris didn't like the idea either, but he was sure that was for another reason.

A more straight reason.

"The window." Alek quickly muttered, pointing towards it.

"What?"

"Just follow me." Alek tip toed fastly over to the window, taking a deep breathe before pulling it open and stepping out.

He went to the right side of the window, just so he was out of view. Causing Chris to do the same, just on the other side.

Alek felt like he could have collapsed right there as cold air hit him in the stomach, making him painfully remember he only was in his boxers.

He heard a laugh, and looked over to see Chris giggling at Alek before cupping his hand over his own mouth, as the door to Alek's room opened.