my sister

Galaxy pov

Freak...the only word that runs through my mind. "HEYY KITTY COME ON YOU SCARED LETS PLAY" yelled Jessica I kept running until I came across a familiar face " min min"

( your the goddess of war and peace)"Galaxy?" said min min as she studied you cat ears and tail

"ITS REALLY YOU"

time skip brought to you by me getting ready for school!!!!

"so galaxy what do you d-" she stopped once she saw the proxy sign on your cheek. "Min Min I can explain I just was sent out to find you my boss wants to s-" Levi cut you off saying "take us there" "oh ok!" Galexy yelled with a bright and bubbly vibe "Ok but first LETS GO NATSU!" she yelled And a pink headed boy came out and said "HEEEEY WAT UP GALEXY EYYYY WHODEEZ PEEPS" every one was just staring she then turned him into a katana " aww don't be a party pooper" "shut up you are embarrassing me!" and with that they walked down to slender mansion.

TIMESKIP TO THE MANISOIN galexy pov

'we are here' galexy said as she walked up to the big mansion with her ears and tail perked up." WHO IS THERE" yelled L.J as he busted out the door. "relax its just me and some people who might wanna become proxys.  "HEY KITTY" yelled ben as he came up and hugged you. "BENNY"

4 minets lator.

"well I guess they can join child but you, ben , and jeff have to train them' 'yay thank you slendy"