Once in a life time

One morning I was going for my normal early morning run, I put my shorts and tank top. But when I stepped out side I noticed that we had a new neighbor. I wanted to get to him before someone could. So I quickly ran upstairs, changed my clothes into a pair of white skinny jeans and a light blue tank top. After I got changed I put my flip flops on and walk over to his house. I quickly knocked on his door. A man that stood 6'2 with brown hair. He was wearing a red flannel shirt with a pair of tan colored skinny jeans, and no shoes.

   He smiles at me as he reaches his hand out, then he says, "Myles Parrish at the service of a beautiful young lady. May I get your name?". He smiles sweetly waiting for my reply. I reply with a sweet smile and a light blush as I say, "Sammi Hayes and Aww that's so cute. Just like you are.". He chuckles a bit and smiles at me before he says, "You should come over for dinner tonight. It would really be nice to have company on my first night living in this town." He flashes me a bright smile "Especially a very pretty guest". I start to blush more "Myles stop" I giggle a little then finish saying, "You're making me blush". He takes a step forward, he puts his hand on my cheek and smiles, as he says "Princess, that's what I was going for.". I squeal a little as I say "I'm gonna go get pretty for tonight. I'll be here by 5. okay?". He smirks a little "Babe, you're already gorgeous. You don't need to change anything." I kiss his cheek before quickly walking home, as he put his hand on his cheek where I kissed it at before stepping inside. I walk into my house and start to get ready.

  At 5 I step outside in a high waisted black skirt, a peach colored high-lo see threw tank top with a white tank top underneath, white thigh high tights black flats, with a white cardigan sweater over my tank top and a peach bow in my hair. I quickly walk over to his house as he opens the door and steps out in a blue dressy shirt with the same tan pants as before, black vans, and his hair is a bit messy.

    As soon as he sees me he stops and stares, I laugh a little before asking "What? Is there some thing wrong with my outfit?". A half creeps upon his face as he chuckles before saying, "No. I just did not know heaven lost an angel as she appears to be on my door step". A light blush forms on my cheeks, before I say "Nooo, I think you're mistaken. I am not an angel." A soft chuckle escapes his mouth, before he says "To me you are perfect. I am happy to be taking such perfection out on a date." I smile before he reaches out for my hand. I take his hand and we intertwine our fingers together. He leads me to his car as he opens the door to his car I sit down in the passenger seat, watching him as he walks and gets in the driver seat. He puts the key in the ignition and starts the car. I put my hands in my lap as he backs out the drive way. He looks at me, smiles and put his right hand on my left knee. I smile and carefully put my hand on his right thigh, he smirks a little.

   We finally get to the restaurant/dance club, he get out of the driver seat and comes to open my door. As he opens my door, he reaches out a hand for me. I take his hand as I get out of the car. Before we start walking he wraps his arms around my waist and says, "There has been something that I've been wanting to do since I laid my eyes on you". I bite my lip a bit then say, "And what is that Mr. Perrish". He lifts my chin just a bit with his finger, as our eyes meet they stay locked on each other, then he says, "This." Before I say anything he pulls me closer so our bodies are touching, he puts one hand on my cheek and kisses my lips very gently. I start to blush uncontrollably, then I kiss him back. He pulls away slowly and smiles then says softly, "You know. I know we haven't known each other long but one day I would really like to call you mine." I smile before pecking his lips quickly then saying, "You know. I would really like that too". He smiles then says, "you know that just might happen soon." I small laugh escapes from my mouth before I smile and say, "Oh really?". He takes my hand and says, "Common I want to go dance with you." We both run inside getting a booth.

  After we get done eating, He stands up and asks, "My dear. May I have this dance?". I smile quickly and take his hand then says, "I wouldn't want to dance with anyone else." He chuckles and kisses my cheek gently as he leads me to the dance floor. I wrap my arms around his neck as he puts his around my waist, and we start to dance. He pulls my body as close as possible to his, smirks leans in a little and whispers, "Can I keep you" in my ear. I get a bit of goose bumps from his breath against my skin, then I smile and whisper back "yes". We keep dancing as he's holding my body then I feel him start to kiss my neck teasingly. I grip his shirt and say, "Babe. I hope you know that this is going to turn me on." He smirks and looks at me a little, then whispers "That's what I'm going for." He continues to kiss my neck, then I whisper, "I think we should go before this get out of hand". He smirks as he takes my hand and leads me back out to the car. He opens my door and I get in the car then he runs to the other side of the car getting in. I buckle up then he buckles up. He looks at me as he rubs my thigh gently. I bite my lip and motion him towards me. He moves closer to me as I put the arm rest up and pull him as close as possible as I start to kiss him, he unbuckles and I unbuckle then I turn side ways and sort of lay across the seats. He gets on top of me, moves my hair out of the way and starts kissing my neck. I grip his shirt a bit, his hands run up my thighs and puts his hands on my hips underneath my skirt. I slip off my flats and bite my lip, he looks at me and asks, "would you like to go in the back seat?" I smile and say, "Yes that would be a lot more comfortable". He smirks as we both crawl into the back seat. He gets back on top of me, putting his hands back on my hips, he gently pulls my skirt down and presses his bulge against my panties.

     I bite my lip a bit, seeing that I'm naked and he is only in his boxers. He kisses down my neck as I let a soft moan slip from my lips. He slowly takes his boxers off as I bite my lip harder, he lifts my legs up and wraps them around him then says, "Babe, If I hurt you I want you to tell me okay?" I smile and say, "Okay babe". He slowly inserts inside of me going slow. I bite my lip trying not to moan, then he looks at me and smiles "Ready?". I smile back and nod "As long as you are babe." He leans over me as he rams it all in. I arch my back and moan really loud. He smirks and starts to go in and out fast as he says "we have to make this quick because they might call the cops." I laugh a little "okay babe." He goes faster as I start to moan his name really loud. He looks at me and says, "babe I'm gonna cum." I nod and smile "that's alright babe". He starts to cum then he lays on my for a few seconds. Then he pulls out and puts his clothes back on. I sit up and smile as I put my clothes back on before crawling back into the passenger seat. When my butt is in myles face he kisses it. I laugh and plop in the passenger seat waiting for him to crawl into the driver seat. He crawls back into the drivers seat and kisses my softly before putting on his seat belt and starting the car.

    We start heading home as he asks me, "hey would you like to stay the night?" I smile, "Yea but I don't have any pajamas." He smiles, "that's alright babe. you can sleep in one of my shirts tonight." I kiss his cheek quickly as we pull up in his drive way. Before I get out, I laugh, "You actually went really hard. I hope you know I'm going to be soar in the morning." He smiles, "Then princess, I can take care of you." I giggle softly as I get out of the car, smiling at him as I skip and open his front door, he quickly follows in behind me. I turn around and ask, "why did you pick me?" He smiles, "Well because, I love your personality. I love everything about you. You're just perfect. You're the definition of what kind of girl I've been wanting". I smile, "Awww, you're the definition of what kind of guy I wanted." He looks at me, "really?". I smile, "yea! haha" He takes my hand as we walk upstairs into his bedroom. He gives me his favorite shirt and says, "Here's my favorite shirt. For my favorite girl." I blush as I take my shirt and skirt off, "Aww babe, you're so sweet." I yawn, "Damn I'm tired". He takes his pants and shirt off as he lays in bed, "Come lay with my and cuddle." I smile and crawl next to him as I lay down he wraps his arms around me and I drift off to sleep as he whispers, "Good night princess I love you."