Chapter 3

Luke didn't wake up by choice but due to the fact that the girl from last night slapped him over the head.

"Why the hell did you do that?" She screeched.
"Do what? Dammit what time is it?" He scowled scuffling out of bed.
"Time that you answered my question! Why did you push me out of bed?"
"Cause it's time for you to go! Get out I need to get ready," he said, this time picking up her clothes and leading her to the door. As she attempted to say something he shut it in her face and locked it.

He couldn't even remember her name. In fact he couldn't remember anything that had happened the previous night. His memory cut off at the point where he was at the bar and took one of his buddies "magic pills."

He was pulled out of his walk on memory lane as his phone buzzed. On the screen was a note reminding him of his talk with Mr. Ellis today. Usually he would brush it off and go back to bed but this talk was important. He had been caught by the police the other day and was facing expulsion, the only thing he couldn't afford to happen to him in his school life. 

He decided to drop by to get some coffee before school just so his hangover wouldn't be so bad. As he entered the building he crashed into something and his coffee spilled everywhere.

"What the hell! Watch where you're going next time!" He yelled accompanying this sentence with a few muffled curse words.
"Good morning to you too," she said annoyed only briefly looking up at him. What an arrogant snob she thought! Her green eyes stared him down maliciously and she scowled.

"Piper come on we have to go" Ivy said and pulled her away. He watched her brown curls disappear around a corner before he kept going. "Hey Pipes, I have to go to biology but we're meeting up at lunch, right?"
"Sure sure. Yeah let's do that." Piper responded still seething at what had just happened. He poured coffee all over her shirt and HE was the the one complaining about it! Really? Wow!