chapter that I couldn't think of a title

Disclaimer-I do not own the PJ/HoO series either

Leo's P.O.V ( His P.O.V starts when the seven whisk him away)

When the seven took me away I was grateful. If I had to explain things I'd only make things worse. Not that I didn't want to but I'm pretty sure that I would have messed up even more. The rest of the seven lead me to the park on top of Olympus. I wonder what I'm doing out here. WAIT a minute, did I tell them who I love ? No, I didn't!!!! Shoot there going to ask me who it is. Soy un idiota. I wonder if I could still run away. I tried to back out but that didn't end well.

Piper P.O.V

I saw Leo trying to run away I don't think so. "Leo. Sit." I said, charmspeak laced in my words. He sat down in a chair that was conveniently laying by in the park. "What do you guys want?" Leo said. "I think you know what we want Leo." I said gesturing to Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, Jason, and Frank. "Okay. You caught me. I get why the girls want to know but why do you guys want to know." he asked." I just want to know who's the girl that can get you to stop flirting with Hazel." Frank said. "Hey I don't do that...........anymore." Leo said. "Anyway since you know why we're here tell us who's the girl?" I asked. I just had to know. I might not act like an Aphrodite girl but I just had to know who my best friend loved. It's a matter of life and death. Wow were did that come from. Gah I'm becoming more like my mother and that's not necessarily a good thing. Okay so were was I..... Oh yeah. "Tell us Leo." I demanded him. He ignored me and tried to get out of the ropes. "Leo, don't make me do this.' I warned him. He got a wild look in his eyes and tried to het out of the ropes more urgently now. Oh well I thought. Now I have to force him into this.. Though how come he doesn't want to tell us. We're his friends. Wait is it one of us? Gah stop over thinking things Piper He's probably just embarrassed. Okay time to charmspeak Piper. " Leo tell us who you love." I told him. "I love Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank , Annabeth, Percy, my mom, and my siblings." He said smirking at me. Damm he found a loophole. At first when he said Jason I'm like he's gay then he said me and I thought bisexual by the middle of his sentence I got that he was listing people he loved as family. I could tell a few others were thinking that to since they all had weird facial expressions. Then Annabeth comes up too me and tells me to ask him who does he love romantically. I nodded at her and told Leo "Hahaha that was very funny Leo." Then I said with charmspeak "Who do you love romantically love?". He looked at me with a look that said why did you do this to me. He then said a name that had never crosses my mind when I was thinking of girls he could love she never crossed her mind. There just to different. Well there's Percy and Annabeth but they got to know each other with Leo and Reyna the only interaction between them that I've seen is glaring and looking down. Guess who did what? When did they even talk wait when Leo and Reyna both were gone when we were in Greece. I just assumed that Reyna was getting ready to go to New York and Leo was doing some things on the ship or with his armor. How the  shiny budder ( If your a sky recruit you get this) did I miss this? I look at the others faces and see shock and disbelief. I couldn't blame them this news was as I implied before shocking. Leo looks at us and says "What? This isn't that surprising. She's beautiful and way out of my luege( how do you spell that?)." He says. I'll admit he has a point but I mean Reyna. I would expect she'd be a mess I mean I technically did steal her boyfriend before a huge war were she lost what little she had. But in my defense I didn't know he had a girlfriend and when he remembered he said they weren't anything but I know they were very close to being one when Hera interfered. Then when you think about it they both lost a lot and are both lonely. There perfect for each other and Reyna seems to have gotten over the whole firing on New Rome problem. So what's the problem.... Oh yeah Calypso!!! What are we going to do about that?!! "Reyna? You like Reyna?" Jason asked. "Is that a bad thing?" I ask teasingly but imagine my surprise when he says yes. I look at him with eyes full of hurt. The rest of the seven look at him in disbelief. I couldn't believe that he has a problem with Leo dating Reyna. This means that he sill has feelings for her. I slap him and leave.

Annabeth's P.O.V

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. You never say that you have a problem with your ex dating someone. Soon after Jason says or screams more like it says that Piper slaps him and goes into the party with Jason following close behind. I felt like I was watching a scene straight out of a soap opera. Then when I think about it I guess my whole life would be a soap opera. Anyway back on track I wasn't worried since I knew they would make up. Piper loves him too much to not try to make things up with him. Now back too what this whole thing is about. "You love Reyna Leo?" I ask. I mean I heard him the first time but I just wanted to make sure. "I'm pretty sure you heard me the first time. Now can one of you guys untie me?" He said, well the last part he yelled and commanded at us. Hazel and Frank went over to untie him. Percy then asked a question about a person that was standing in the way of Leyna. Oh my gods I'm turning into an Aphrodite girl. I then go to my mother's temple to read a book. Percy then also follows me. I start to read a book but then Percy gets board and starts to kiss my neck. "Percy what are you doing." I moan as he starts to make his way down to my collar bone. "I'm entertaining myself." he said as he kisses my cleavage. "Percy."  "What?" he ask. "You do remember that we're in my mothers temple right." He jerks back and yells Shit! I just laugh and start to read again.

Hazel's P.O.V

When Frank and I finished untying Leo we turned and saw that it was just us three. Percy and Annabeth had left. I then turned to Leo and asked him the same question Percy asked him. "So, what are you going to do about Calypso?" I ask him. " I don't know. She wants to be a couple....." he trailed off. "But you don't. Do you? You want to be with Reyna?" Frank ask ,which surprises me since I never thought Frank cared muck for Leo. "Yeah." Leo says. "Go talk to them then." I tell him " Go talk to Reyna and tell her that you want to be with her but also tell Calypso that you don't want to be with her." He smiles at me and its not a flirtatious smile like he usually does but a genuine smile. He then leaves to go talk to the girls. I then turn to frank and ask him "Since when do you care about Leo." He smiles and pulls me in for a kiss just before our lips met he said "Since he stopped flirting with you because he loves Reyna". With that he kisses me. It turns into a very passionate kiss were we were forced apart by air. "Wow" I say looking into his eyes.

Leo's P.O.V

I had just left Hazel and Frank in the park and was about to go talk to the girls when I spot Reyna walking towards me. I was about to tell her that I wanted to be with her and Calypso was only here because of a deal that Percy made with the gods in the last war. But that didn't exactly happen. She came up too me and kissed me on the cheek. That gesture warmed me up right down to my toes and I think that I was as red as a fire truck. I went to talk to Calypso and saw her fuming. Reyna had just left to go somewhere since I saw her leave through the exit. I was about to ask her why she was so mad when.

She kissed me.

Why does this keep happening. Not that I'm complaining about when Reyna kissed me. That was amazing just like she is. I pushed Calypso off and told her that I didn't want to be in a relationship with her. I just didn't feel that way about her anymore. I loved Reyna. I only felt a brotherly love for her. I told her this and she told me fine she then ran off. I then got passed a cup of punch a couple of hours later but I couldn't see who gave it to me. I drank it and then calypso came to me and kissed me. I instantly kissed her back with all I had.

Reyna's P.O.V

I had heard what Leo said to Calypso earlier and let me tell you score Reyna-2 Calypso-0. So why did he have a make out session with her a couple of hours later. It just didn't make sense. Not only that but the score was now Reyna-2 Calypso-1. But more importantly how do you go from brotherly love to sucking each others faces off. I had to get to the bottom if this. And although my time on Circe's island was brief I had picked up on a few things. If my suspicion was right I would have to visit the Hecta(I really don't know how you spell that but she'd the goddess of magic) cabin and Piper.

Author's Note

I'm so sorry that I didn't update. But I didn't get to update because I got my laptop taken away so that also meant I couldn't use the computer. Then I also got my phone taken away. So I couldn't get online. I had my iPod but I didn't find it until I got my phone and laptop back. So I'm so sorry. What so you think Reyna thinks Calypso did to Leo? It's pretty obvious but still. Anyway I hope you like this update. BYE  pe-o-ple-s. Let me know what you think of this.