Outdated Version.

Lost Silver laid in bed, waiting for Glitchy Red to come back. It was already minutes past lunch time, and Silver was starving. He would have gotten it himself if his limbs were still there, and its really hard to make a sandwich with your mouth only. Finnaly Red came back. "Silver, you ok with turkey sandwich?" He asked, sitting a cup of coffee next to me, and one for himself.

"Y-Yeah its fine.." I awnsered, but honestly I didnt like turkey. But I wasnt about to bother him anymore than I already do. He helped me eat, then he turned on the TV. "What do you want to watch?" He asked flipping through channels. Honestly I wanted to watch 'Too Cute', but Jeff said it was for babies, so I sighed and decided on watching whatever he wanted too.

He chose to watch a Too Cute, blush crept up on me. I hate it when he knows what I want to do. He grinned at me, and I turned away from him. "T-Thanks.." he lightly laughed, and it started to get cold in here. I looked around the room, no blankets. "R-Red.. I am cold.. c-can you get me a b-blanket..?" I shyly asked, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Ill just hold you. I dont really want to get up right now," he said. Blush spread further across my face, and then I heard a knock at the door. "Ey lovebirds, keep your chirping down!" Jeff yelled, and I squeaked in embarrassment. "S-Sorry-" Red stopped me, and got up, heading tword the door. He opened it, and then punched Jeff in the nose, slamming the door shut. "Ow! Whats your problem!?" Jeff yelled, and I heard Janes voice.

"Your everyones problem, Jeff." u heard Jeff growl, and then heard a fight start up outside. Red sighed, and pulled me into his arms again. I shyly moved my head onto his shoulder, I saw his face glitch more, red tinted across the glitches. "O-Oh are you ok?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Absolutely fine Silv." I guess its sweet that he shortened my name, then shortened that more too. "O-Ok" I blushed more when he wrapped his arms around me. "Hmm" he hummed, scrolling through Tumblr on his phone. "What a-are you looking at?" I turned to look at his phone, it had a ship picture of us.

I blushed brightly, and squeaked. He laughed it off, and kissed my cheek. I was now a blushing mess, and looked back to the TV. Red doesnt love anyone, hes just doing that to screw with my feelings. He hasnt done anything else nice to other people but me, but thats becuase I have no limbs.

On the show, the kittens were growing up to 4 weeks old. How cute! If I get a kitten I would love it. But I dont have hands, so I cant pet it. That sucks. I miss having arms and legs, its something you dont think you would loose, but I did. At least Red can do everything, hes just a bit glitchy.

"I miss being able to catch Pokémon with you." Red said, like he had read my mind. "Yeah.. m-me too" it honestly was nice to catch Pokémon. We would always go together, and if one of us were sick the other one would set up a livestream, and catch Pokémon for the other. It was mostly me being sick, but when Red did get sick he mostly was sleeping and in horrible condition.

"Heh.. I m-miss going swimming." I said, and he nodded. "I enjoyed when you got into your donut floaty, then it tipped over on you." I sighed, "My favorite part was when the w-wasp came near me and you s-saved me.." he blushed and turned away. "Yeah, anything for you Silv."