Outdated Version.

-Lost Silvers POV-

I woke up, a strange weight on my shoulders and hips. I looked at myself. I yelped in surprise. "RED!" I yelled in happiness, and he walked into my room. "Oh! Silver!" He ran over and hugged me, wrapping his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. "Im so h-happy!" I kissed him, and he kissed back quickly.

We continued the kiss until we needed air. "I love you so much!" I hugged him, we both laughed happily. I grabbed his arms, and pulled us to my room. I handed him a controler, and we began to play games all night long.

At dinner, I was able to cook with him. We even made a cake together, and BEN brought us into the Pokémon world to play for the day. Im having so much fun being with him. We hugged constantly, giving eachother kisses. After we went back, I picked him up. "What!? Silv! Put me down!" I laughed, and carried him back to my room, and we slept together.

The next morning, I felt someone poke me. "Hm?" I looked over. It was Red. "Goodmorning Poké-mon Sun-shine" I looked up at him. "You made two puns in one sentence?" He laughed and looked away. He picked me up, and spun me around. "R-Red! Heheh!" He stopped, and picked up his phone. His face become very serious.

"Silver, I have to leave." I looked at him. "W-What?" He sat me down, and went to his closet. He pulled out a bag. "W-Woah, Red, please-" he stuffed clothes into the bag. "Im leaving. Its on my orders." I grabbed his hand. "Let me go too-" he pushed my hand away. "The police are here. I need you to hide." Tears struck at my eyes.

"R-Red, the last time y-you left.." His head layed low. "I know.. Toby came back broken." Red looked back at me. "If.. I dont come back, remember me." He turned and left the room. I fell onto my knees. "Be strong.." I told myself, going down with others into the shelter.

We sat in there for hours, just cleaning about. "Lunch b-break." Masky said, who was left in control from Timothy. We all sighed happily, and sat down. Masky handed everyone sandwiches. "Thank you.." I looked at my food, and felt tears welling up at my eyes again.

I miss Red. I want him to be ok. I need him to be. I waited, and then heard the door, someone was knocking. That was my job, to let people in and out. I went to the door, and looked through the doorhandle. It was Timothy. I opened the door, and saw blood covering him.

His body fell forward, and I heard Maskys gasp. I heard another thud, and looked behind me. Masky had fainted. I bent down, and felt the heartbeat on Tim. There was nothing. I saw a note on his chest. It read, 'Come out Tyler. Were waiting for your familys line to end.' "W-Whos Tyler?"

Jack, who was holding Masky, said, "Masky is.." I stepped back. I pulled Timothys body inside, and covered it with a sheet. I went back, and locked the door. "We have to keep him safe." I said, and everyone agreed. Everyone else slept but me, I am still waiting for my love. "I miss you.." I said, holding a picture of him.

"We havent been in here for long.." I said, and held his picture to my heart. "But it feels like years since you said 'goodbye'." I looked at his picture again, and pressed it against my head. I smiled, tears rolling down my face. I layed my head down into my pillow, and pulled my blanket up.

"Ill wait."