Chapter 1

Of Slugs and Wristblasters(JunEli)

Hey guys! I decided to write a Junjie x Eli fanfic since there is not that many as of late. Plus I decided to add a new character of my very own creation!

So...here you go! I hope you guys like it!

Description: Eli and Junjie are home alone for the first time in weeks, they finally get some time to chat and do some...things. XD JunEli, Yaoi and MPREG

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Slugterra or any of its characters. I just own the OC in here.

Other than that, carry on. XD

Eli's POV

It's been at least 3 months since Junjie came to be a part of the Shane Gang after being under the Goons control. Junjie seems to be a pretty cool guy once you get to know him.

Plus, I've been having these weird feelings when I'm around him. When I get close to him my heart starts to race, my palms get sweaty, and a blush appears on my face when we have a little contact, even by accident.

Is this.. love? I don't really know, but Junjie probably doesn't feel anything for me. After all, he is the protector of the "Eastern Caverns" that he's told me about and he is a guy.

I'm so confused and conflicted about my feelings towards him.

Then, Junjie walks in from his upstairs bedroom. "Hello, Eli. I see that everyone has left. Would you like to have a chat or a duel? I'd very much enjoy improving my skills as a slinger." He says as punctual as ever.

"Nah, let's just sit around for today and relax. It's good to have a break every now and then." I grin widely and flop down on the couch.

He chuckles. "You're probably right." He says as he walks down the stairs. He sits down next to me, close enough to feel his body heat. It's making get Goosebumps and feel a little warm down under.

What's wrong with me? Am I seriously getting hard just from sitting close to him?

I cross my legs to hide the growing bulge in my pants. He takes notice of my discomfort. "Are you okay Eli? You seem distressed and your face is red. Are you getting sick?" I shake my head no, trying not to say anything because it would just come out in stutters.

Junjie puts a hand to my forehead and his other on his to check to see if I have a fever. I shiver as his cold, soft hands touch my warm forehead. The bulge in my pants gets tighter and more uncomfortable.

"You don't seem to have a fever, but your face is still red." Okay, I seriously need to take care of this before he notices.

"I...need to go to the bathroom." I stutter and get up. He finally takes notice of the tent in my pants as I walk off.

Before I can get close enough to the bathroom door, Junjie grabs my arm and turns me around, pushing my back against the nearest wall.

"W-what are you doing?" I stutter with a deep blush on my cheeks. He doesn't say a word and lightly presses his knee in between my legs, rubbing slightly against my erection.

I moan lightly and cover my mouth. What was that sound? I hope he didn't hear it.

He leans onto my neck and sucks lightly near my collar bone at my weak spot, making me moan again, but this time louder. He chuckles onto my neck, feeling the vibration of his laugh makes me shiver in delight.

I've never felt this way before.

He trails over to my lips and lightly pecks them. One of his hands travels down to my chest, lightly caressing my nipple through my shirt, causing the friction to make them hard. I moan as I lean my back as he keeps trailing down lower.

He finally makes it to the waistband of my pants and slips his hand inside. I gasp as his cold hand slips into my boxers and grabs firmly onto my erection.

He kisses my neck as he slowly begins to move his hand in pumping motions on my dick, making me moan even more. My legs start to give out as Junjie catches me and picks me up bridal style while taking me to the couch.

He lays me down carefully and looks deep into my sea-blue eyes and with a skilled hand, starts to remove my pants and boxers, never looking away.

As the air hits my swollen cock, I shiver with excitement. Oh, how I want this.

"J-Junjie..." I moan out his name as he grabs a hold of my cock and starts to stroke it. I throw my head back against the pillow cushion as he strokes faster and harder.

Then, he stopped all of his movements. Why did he stop?!

He sits up and I watch as he begins to take off his garments and finally his shirt. His body is amazing. 6 pack rolling down his stomach and that milky white skin that would make any man or woman swoon.

He gets down on top of me and trails his lips down my body until he reaches my navel, getting lower and lower until his hot breath reaches my erection. He slowly envelops my cock into his mouth, making me moan. I intertwine my fingers in his hair and throw my head back as he takes in more of me.

I never knew this could feel so good...

He starts to bob his head on my erection. "Fuck...Junjie...M-more..." I moaned out in pleasure. He gets faster and faster with each bob. I'm close...

I came and he swallowed every little bit while licking his lips, smirking. "Delicious." He says in a husky voice. I breathe heavily, trying to calm down a little bit but; he doesn't give me the chance as he brings my legs over his shoulders, giving him a sight to behold. I blush deeply.

He brings his fingers to my mouth. "Suck, now." He demands and I do as he says. I bring three of his fingers into my mouth and thoroughly suck on them until they are soaked in my saliva.

He pulls them out of my mouth with a pop and puts them at my entrance, swirling his wet fingers around it, until he slowly pushes 2 in. I flinch in pain. Shit...It hurts...

He goes slow and steady with his fingers until I'm loosened a little bit and begins to scissor his fingers inside, making me moan in pain and pleasure.

Feeling as if I'm prepared, he pulls his fingers out and rubs something much larger against my entrance. "Are you sure you want this, Eli?" He asked worriedly. I nod and smile, "Yes, it will hurt but, I'm willing to take it." He smiles and slowly enters me. I gasp and whimper with tears threatening to fall. Damn...it really does hurt...

"Hang on...it's okay, it's almost all in," he assures me, trying to calm me down. He kisses me, distracting me from the pain.

He finally fills me to the brim and waits for me to adjust. After about 5 minutes, I tell him he can move.

He slowly begins to thrust in and out of me. I moaned in a bit of pain and more pleasure. He gets faster and faster and my moans get more erratic. "Junjie!" I moan out his name, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

"Eli... I'm close..." He grunts as his thrusts get faster and harder. "M-me too...lets...together..." I moaned out. He grabbed my erection and pumped it in time with his thrusts. I moan even louder. Shit!

He came deep inside me with a groan and I came all over our chests. Both of us were breathing heavily. He lay on top of my body, tired.

"That was..." He breathed out. "Amazing..."I finished. We both kissed and laid there for a while, enjoying the comfortable silence.