Chapter 2

I finally finished it! So, here you go!

It's been about 4 months since I and Junjie's 'Fun Time' together. We're on good terms now. We are lovers by night and friends by day as to not make our relationship suspicious with the others.

Junjie decided to stay here in The 99 Caverns to be with me for a while longer. He said he'd go back soon but not too soon.

On another note, I've been feeling sick the past few weeks. Throwing up non-stop every morning and eating some of the stuff that Pronto eats. Pronto makes more for me to eat every day. The others are probably grossed out by me now. I wish I knew what was wrong with me.

Trixie walks over to me as I'm sitting in silence thinking about why I could be feeling bad. "Hey Eli, I know about you and Junjie and I think I know what's wrong with you but, it's going to sound ridiculous," Trixie says while twiddling with her fingers.

Wait, she knows.. how? I'm just going to act casual about all this. "What is it?" I asked quickly. She takes a deep breath. "I think you're pregnant." She states bluntly. I go wide-eyed. What, how is that.. possible? "How is that even possible?"

"I think I know how remember that time we found that cave full of this Yellow Water stuff that you got exposed to? I did some research on it, apparently, it has an extremely rare side effect on males. It can give them a rare chance to grow reproductive organs to carry a child."

Are you serious? So.. I'm having Junjie's baby?! Wow, that's...amazing! I start to form a smile but, then it fades. How the hell am I going to tell Junjie? Wouldn't he freak out? What should I do? Now I'm terrified. I don't know what to do.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. "It will be okay Eli, I'm here for you and so are the rest of us. Pronto and Kord come over smiling. "We all know about you and Junjie, Eli and Pronto approves." Pronto states that all-around confidence he always has. "Yeah, bro, are all here for you even if Junjie doesn't want anything to do with you or your child," Kord says with a smile. That just made me feel worse about all this.

What if Junjie just outright rejects me? No...he wouldn't do that.. would he? My god.. he could...

I look over at the rest of the gang seeing them smiling at me. My friends, are supporting me no matter what. I guess that's what friends are for.

-----

Junjie will be back soon and I have no idea how to tell him about the baby. Should I just bluntly say it. Take him out for a ride and tell him? I don't know anymore... The guys come over to me to reassure me that everything will be fine. I sigh as I hear his Mecha coming towards the hideout. This is it. It's all or nothing now.

Junjie pushes open the doors and walks into us staring at him. "What is going on? Why are you all staring? Do I have something on my wrist blaster?" He asks cluelessly.

I'm scared to death at how he will react. Trixie taps my shoulder and smiles, pushing me in front of Junjie. I blush as he looks directly at me. "Yes, Eli?" He asks. I gulp. Shit, this is not going to end well.

"Um... Junjie, I have something to tell you..." I muttered. He raises a brow and just waits for me to tell him. 'O-okay.. the gang already knows about us so...I'm just going to say it... I think I'm... pregnant with your child." I whisper out the last part.

"I didn't quite catch the last part. What did you say, Eli?" I gulp and my face flushes. I look back at the gang and they just gesture me to tell him. "I think I'm pregnant with your child!"I exclaimed.

He goes wide-eyed. "Did you just tell me you think you're...pregnant with my child? How is that even possible?" He asks. "I got exposed to something called Yellow Water that has a... rare effect of giving males.. reproductive organs to carry a child..." I said twiddling with my fingers.