You get what you wish for

As i strolled down the streets, i felt eyes of all those filthy perverts. But why else would i wear such revealing dress? Oh, right. Because Iza-kun didn't bother to get me anything else. Because (Y/N) chan looks so sexy in that dress~! 

I walked inside the club. Loud music, scent of alcohol, drugs, puke, cum, perfumes, and cigarettes, immediatelly hit me. I also recognized the music. From a game... but  i couldn't quite remember which. 

  If anything like this ever struck you
 If ever a likeness had you scraping, the pockets avail
Whatever you like when you came in
Whatever you use, whatever you choose 
Whatever your acronym  

I sat by the bar, and just listened to the song. After a few minutes, i odered a drink. "What would you like?" Asked man with blonde hair. Wait, was it..? "Shizuo?" I asked. He looked at me, wuite suprised "(y/n)? why are you here?" He asked, and leaned on counter. I smiled slightly at him. "Had to take a break from Izaya.."  I said with a slight sigh. "Anyway, I'll get... whatever... " I mumbled, as i couldn't decide on the drink. "Just nothing strong."

He nodded, and silently made me a drink. I felt my phone vibrate. Oh i wonder who is it? The only number i can contact? I sighed and glanced at the text message. 

Izaya~ ♥ 11:23 p.m

Ne, (y/n)-chan? Where are you?

I felt my heart ache. But i didn't reply. I needed an escape from him, and my thoughts. When Shizuo gave me a glass of blue-ish drink with cherry, i didn't even ask what is it. I just drank it. "So, when are you.. really escaping?" He asked, lowering his voice. I smiled slightly. He didn't knew.. but he was my only friend. So i guess it's time to let him know. "Never. I love Izaya." I said and closed my eys, then took another sip of the drink. It was really sweet. 

"What!?" He yelled, making some people around glance at us. "Are you insane?!" He whisper-yelled at me. I just shrugged, and drank all of the drink. "One more. And no, i'm not. He's... Really nice..." i said and blushed slightly. Shizuo just sighed heavily, and proceed to make me another drink. 

"You're hopeless (y/n)..." He mumbled. "Why Izaya?" I thought for a moment, but my thoughts were once again interrupted by my phone. This time he was ringing. I ignored it. "It's hard to explain." I said and took sip of next drink. I expected Shizuo to want to change my mind. But he handled it better than i thought. After a couple more drinks, i was wasted. I was laughing with some strangers, and they were flirting with me. I completly forgot about my lovely psychopath, that was waiting in our home. 

After one more drink, i was brave enough to go on the dancefloor. I danced with a man, with shoulder-lenght black hair, and beautiful blue eyes. We also talked while we were at it. "So, what's your name beautiful?" he asked, with a smirk. Should i go flirty? Ah, what the heck. "(Y/N). and you better remember it for... Later." I said with a wink. He blushed slightly at my response.

His hands slowly crept on my hips, and i didn't mind it at all. After a few silent dances, we moved to sit by the bar again. "So, you wanna know who's name you'll be screaming later today?" He purred into my ear. It sent chills down my spine. I blushed deeply, and smirked. "I sure do..." And before he was able to reply, i saw a certain man, at the exit door, who was looking around. "Izaya..." i whispered to myself, and immediatelly stood up.

He saw me. Fuck. It was too late. He stormed to me, and before i could run away, he grabbed my wrist. "You're coming with me." He said with that psychopathic smile. Then he looked at the man, who was talking with me before. "And you better don't touch her, ever again." He said, then pulled me outside, into the dark alley. 

"What. was. that?" He asked, pinning me to the wall. I felt that any wrong move, would be the end of me. "I..." He grew more and more impatient. "WHAT. WAS. THAT, (Y/N)-CHAN?!" I yelped quietly, at his rage. Tears fighting to get out of my eyes. "I.. I wanted to get away from you!" I yelled, letting the tears go. "You keep ignoring me, i feel abandoned! I love you Izaya, i love you more than i loved anyone! I don't know why, you're so sick, but.. I guess so am i, right now!" I yelled. My voice shaking, and breaking.

His look softened, and he smiled once again. "I love you too, (y/n)-chan." He said. I hated it. I hated that. This time, sadness became rage. "You LOVE everyone, Orihara!" When i was about to get away from his grasp, he put his finger under my chin, and made me look at him. "No, (y/n)-chan. You're special.. You earn my special love..." He said, and softly kissed me on the lips. I felt my heart melt. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him back. 

But before it could get any better, he pulled away. "Well, time to get home. I needto show you, how much i really love you.." He said with that same innocent smile. He then took my hand, and walked home with me. When we came back home, he immediatelly threw himself at me. Not waiting any minute, to strip me from the black revealing dress. He left me just in my lace black underwear, and those damn kneesocks. 

"Guess who's name you'll be screaming tonight.." He whispered seductively into my ear. I smiled slightly, and let Izaya carry me to our bedroom. "But i'm tired.." I whispered back into his ear. 

He didn't push me, to have sex with him. Instead, he was later very grateful, that we didn't do anything, because right after i washed off my make-up, i started puking. 

I'm never drinking again.