So wrong

I followed the psycho, who held me by leash. We walked out of the room. Outside of it, there was dark hallway with a few doors on each side. Guess it really is a basement. This place is so damn cold... I shivered slighlty, and looked at the back of man's neck. He pulled me after him, upstairs. When he opened another metal door, i could see his modern apartment. Plus, there was a woman, who stared at us with wide eyes, sipping coffee from the cup. "What the fuck, Izaya?" She asked eyeing me. He just smiled cheerfully. "Oh, that's (y/n)-chan! My cute stinking animal!" I rolled my eyes, and girl's expression turned bored. "Alright... whatever." She said and walked away muttering "I hate my job" 

I was pulled by the man, to the kitchen. He took a sip of tea, and glanced at me. "So, (y/n)-chan. You better keep me pleased or else..." A sharp object found itself near my neck. I gulped and closed my eyes. Please... Please just end it! I sighed. "yes i get it..." I said. Then, Izaya snapped his fingers. "Oooh, i know! You can help me with work, (y/n)-chan! I need some info about your neighbour." I glared at the man. "You sick psycho, why do you care about Old Lady's problems?! She made me cookies, and you better not hurt her!" I hissed, and to my suprise, he simply laughed. Then his expression changed into murderous.

"Don't call me like that, (Y/n)-chan. Or you'll get punishment." He said, pushing me onto the wall, bringing his face closer. I blushed, but at the same time i was scared. He roughly pinned my hands above my hand, and licked my neck. My blush grew even stronger, although i felt pain in my stomach aswell. He was slowly piercing it with his knife. When he heard quiet yelp, he pulled away. "Now, back to the business..." He said casually. Not bothering my state and death glare. "Not the old lady, but the man in the apartment below you." He said, pulling me upstairs, to his office, then motioned to sit on the chair. I did so, and looked at him, as he sat on his own. 

"You mean that 18 years old guy? Brown hair, blue eyes?" I asked in confusion. Izaya nodded. Should i help him or not..? Ehh, screw it. "Well, he threw 4 parties in one week... I heard he had problems with a law... Sometimes someone bangs on his door, and when it stops, he comes over and asks if he can stay for a few hours. He usually ends work around 4 p.m" I said. Sounds like i'm stalking him..  Izaya noted everything, still holding the leash.  He then nodded and smiled. "Alrighty, last information was most helpful. Thank you (y/n)-chan!" He said with a smile and pet my hair."Sure..." I mumbled and sighed. He then tied me to chair and went to make a call. I glared at his back, as he was leaving. "Fuck you Izaya..."

After he came back for me, he did let me watch tv. Both of us were sitting on couch, watching cartoons. We spent like that most of the day, in complete silence, until we got tired. He made me sandwich before going to sleep, and pulled me upstairs into his room. It was in dark colors. He handed me pretty cute pajama... it was white panda shirt and black shorts. "Namie bought it for you... And some clothes." He said and walked with me to the bathroom, then closed the door. I stood there bluntly lookng at him. "I get that you're an animal but i didn't think you want me to do this for you..." He said and began unclipping black belt from my... or more like HIS pants. I immediatelly pulled away. "Whoa, whoa there!" I looked at him with wide eyes. "Get out, Izaya." I said, but his death glare did shut me up... 

I told him to turn around, as i undressed myself and took a quick shower. Sometimes i almost fell over, because Izaya kept pulling the leash 'for fun'. Finally when i finished, i took towel from behind the curtain, and wrapped it around my body. In silence i looked at Izaya, who casually took his shirt off, and was about to pull of his pants aswell, so i quickly turned around and blushed. i've NEVER seen a naked man before... Not that i'd even want to... I sighed and began to dress myself in pajama. Then i sat on ground and waited for Izaya to finish. It didn't take him long. My god... This is wrong... When he wore his black pajama pants, we both laid on his bed. 

I immediately laid on the other end of it. This psychotic informator, pulled me closer and turned the lights off. Sleeping was hard when he wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my  ear "Good night, (y/n)-chan~"  I glanced at him and sighed, then closed my eyes. "night..." I said slowly falling asleep."I love you~ My not-so-special-human." I groaned at his 'cute' comment. "Go to sleep already." I mumbled, once again trying to fall asleep. This time i succeed. Sleeping with him feels... SO WRONG. When i woke up, i noticed him still sleeping. So i sat on the edge of bed and looked at his figure. I could run away now... but he would catch me. I just feel it. I sighed and flopped back onto the bed. 

"You're so ceepy (y/n)-chan..." He mumbled and buried his face in my hair. "Staring at me like this... Do you want me that bad?" He asked licking my neck. I shivered under his touch. If i pull away he might do something worse... Why not play his game? "And what if i do?" I asked staring into his brown eyes. He smirked, but i could see very faint blush on his cheeks. "You could just  say..." He said and crawled on top of me. This time i was pure red. "K-Kidding! It was a joke!" He just fake pouted. "Aww, you're so mean (y/n)-chan! Playing with my feelings like that!" I sighed and looked away.

You're the one playing with my feelings, Izaya...