f i v e

After the whole accounting-or-not-at-all hassle, Taehyung and I managed to get into the same major. Accounting, that is.

Before starting the real college-life, we had to go through orientation, and in our university (and probably all) we had three stages of orientation. University orientation, faculty orientation, and major orientation. (If you're Indonesian you'll most likely understand.)

In those orientations, we were devided into groups, and unfortunately, Taehyung and I were in the same group for our faculty orientation. At first, my groupmates didn't have a clue that Taehyung and I used to be classmates. Until one day someone just blurted out "Guys, do you know that Taehyung and Minhee were classmates for three years?" And all hell broke loose.

From that moment everyone started teasing me and Taehyung, but I guess he didn't really mind even though he has a girlfriend already. I tried my best not to let the teasing affect me, but it was hard. I had had enough in high school, and now I have to struggle in college too?

It didn't help that Taehyung and I liked to talk about the inside jokes from our former class, so nobody understood except us both. We also talked a lot about our class and that made the teasing worse. These people really had no ... urgh.

As a group, we had to do online registration together. It was basically choosing which class you'll take for the semester. The catch is to get our whole group in one class, but it was proven a hard task because each class had its own capacity and it couldn't contain our whole group. In the end we had one class together as a whole and the rest of the class, we were separated.

I will tell you what anything has to do with this ... later.

There were six people entering the Faculty of Economics in our university from my school, including me and Taehyung. The problem was, none of them were in the same group except for me and Kim. Tae. Hyung. I forced myself to think that it was all a coincidence.

After knowing that fact, my mentor couldn't stop teasing me when nobody was around. "I mean, you were classmates for three years, and then got into the same university, in the same major, got into the same group, and have some classes together. I mean-how?"

Yes, I wonder how too.