The Girl Who Can't Be Moved

There is no other way to start this than to dive right in to the thick of it,

One heart
Two choices

This is a battle between happiness, over coming and love, what a thoroughly planned and beautifully executed story. It's raw and real it wipes away the stereotypes and makes you think like really really think about things. The past memories and hardships the feeling of self worth the overcoming all of this and choosing to be happy no matter how hard the decision is. This book doesn't just draw you in and captivate you it makes you analyse everything including yourself it's a thought provoking captivating eyegasm! It gives you heartbreak yet hope it brings you in to the characters mind body and soul it plays with you and your thoughts. It helps you empathise and sympathise it will infuriate you for all the right reasons and it will make you switch teams from one love interest to the other.

Jenn the writer is extraordinary and brilliant! She uplifts and envisions things wonderfully inserting just the right amount of sorrow and joy and steamy scenes and love and hope. This story is about overcoming your past, excepting yourself and excepting love realising you deserve so much more and going for it. It's truly inspiring. It's magic just pure magic, and if one book isn't enough yes you're in luck their is a second book to the series which is equally as bold and beautiful and drives you to continue reading because let's face it when you get a good book no a great book you want to continue reading forever and this is definitely one of those!

So here's my thoughts yet again I hope you take the time to add this to your library but more than that to dedicate some of your time to enter JDs Haleys and Matts world

K x