The Bite, The Rise, The Blood (series) By ZeroWineThirty

So I have a thing for werewolf stories - by a thing I mean quite an obsession there's nothing better than reading about a species that doesn't exist or does it 😉 I love how every author and reader interprets werewolves, vampires, witches and so on differently it certainly fuels the imagination and transports you to fantasyland!

This is exactly what this series does, it fuels you, makes you become addicted, and blissfully unaware of where it will take you. This series is incredible firstly let's start how I stumbled across this wee magnificent piece of writing, so I always add new stories to my library with the hopes of getting through each one (if you've seen my account I've a hell of a lot of stories on it) and I decided one day I'm scrapping my usual method of choosing a story and randomly picking and this well was the icing on the cake.

I've never quite read anything like it.

It follows Charlotte and all her "crew" (there are quite a number of additions over each book) and her journey through her life, the changes and challenges she faces, the love and lust and sense of family. This is truly an extraordinary story that leaves you wanting more (I read all three in 3 days and they will be read over and over again) I don't want to go into details because the anticipation is key here you don't want me to tell you how it ends starts or what comes in between, because that's the beauty of this it has you second guessing, questioning and doubting your own theories of how this will go.

If you want a cliche blah blah story this isn't it, it's a story of someone saving themselves, others and a true heroine (squeals girl power)

The author @ZeroWineThirty is witty and smart, Refreshing and bends the rules of what's real and what's not (honestly there is nothing like this out there) it's comical and serious in perfect proportions, you will cry and laugh and get angry and cry some more. You will burst with happiness and break with sadness it's an all rounder and I couldn't be more thankful of this author sharing her world with us! So thank you Z 👏

If I'm certain of anything it's for sure you will be championing Charlie girl and all that comes with her ❤