All You Need To Know ***to be prepared***

Okay, this is our story. The story where we survive middle school with "it". You may not know her but, she's super annoying. A minute with her is like a minute in hell, any way you get what I'm trying to say,right? She's the biggest attention hogger you'd probably seen. You don't know her she's been everywhere and nowhere lately. Some girls talk to her and feel bad she just ruins it by doing something stupid.

Anyway, Taylor and I (Skyler) don't like this girl named "it". It's like "it" is based on lies and there's no truth in her. She's unknown, nobody really knows anything true about her because of all the lies she makes. One day, she comes crying thinking her life is ruined because of all the "stupid people". And the other day she tells other girls that she has like a closet full of clothes "a.k.a. crap hall" but she just doesn't wear them. While she said that as loud as she can Taylor and I looked from our drawing and gave the grin. Let me introduce you the grin, the grin is particularly for the "it". The grin is just a grin but, the meaning says other ways. The meaning is that she is lying. Taylor and I got used to "it", we can identify whenever she's lying.

It's sad because she's really immature and not that she smart or anything. It's so obvious that she's lying about her period she has it and it ends oh and would you look at that she started her period three days later. How is that even possible, not to mention? This is the beginning all the information you need to know for this "it".

"IT" - DUMBASS, RETARD, UGLY, SLUT, ATTENTION HOGGER

WELCOME!!! AND HERE'S HOW

TAYLOR & SKYLER GOT THROUGH A YEAR WITH THE "IT"