7.29.12

Skyler*

        I had to do something quick. If he saw those messages he would both look at me and "it" as weirdos. All of a sudden I hear a familiar scream, both Blake and I looked back it was Taylor he threw the phone into the car. And both of us ran to Taylor. Taylor was on the ground looking pale and dead. I grabbed a hold of her and dragged her into the bathroom. I pushed her into the bathroom.

"I swear you could be an actress," I said and we started laughing. Taylor noticed I was in trouble and came for my help. I swear we are so evil I feel bad for Blake. We were in the bathroom when "it" came. There was a cold silence,an evil smirk appeared on "it's" face. She had my phone on her hand. I was so confused how did she get my phone.

"you know what Skyler, I got your phone and you can't do anything. I can destroy you and guess what I will. Blakies going to know all about this. I told you and you didn't listen".

"um... well you can destroy me however you like but, could I just have my phone back. Come on what could you possibly want with my phone nothin juicy there".

"Yeah trust me, there's nothing you're going to find there," said Taylor. I gave her a face. "it" later left smirking and smiling with my phone.

"Don't worry, got all the backup in this baby," Taylor said as she pulled a new phone in her hands.

"I know that but, I wonder what she's planning," I said under my breath. We left the bathroom but, we wanted to take an advantage of Taylor's acting skills. We told the principle that she's not feeling well and she gave us an excuse for a few hours. We had the time of our lives!!! Blake got his squad and we ate pizza together and later went to the park and probably scared the crap out of the little kids while trying to play with them.

Comment down below what you think! Recommendations, leave a vote, spread the title around!!!!!!!