8.3.12

Taylor

"Jack can you please just calm down," I said as Jack was literally raging in front of me.

"Taylor you know you could just tell me if you like Conner" replied Jack immediately.

Jack was being so mean to me. Conner was just hugging me goodbye but he was making such a big deal. Ugghhhh. I felt so bad. I was tired and bored of everything we'd been going through. I could seriously faint right then in Jacks' arms.

"Jack, I seriously don't get why you are mad. We went out a little with Skyler and stuff, then Sky left and He hugged me goodbye. I seriously don't get the big deal."

Oh my god! I am soo sorry for being mad at you. Seeing MY girlfriend being hugged by another guy is totally normal, ok I get it." He said right after.

after he said that I was just way too pissed to continue talking to him. I just started walking to where ever my heart disire---"

And that's the end of today's chapter. Hope you liked it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jk. Jk guys I wouldn't do that to you.

White, white, white. Four walls of white. I really don't remember anything right know. There was a bunch of people saying that they knew me, but I had no clue who any of them were. Why couldn't I remember?

Earlier~

I could hear the bottoms of Jacks sneakers squeaking as he ran towards me I was so pissed and tired. He reached for my arm. I just kept walking. I tugged my arm out of his hands and just kept walking and walking. Yet he tried again, he was just chasing me. He finally made the last move but he missed not that I kept walking, because I wasn't walking, or standing, or moving.

Guys seriously though I have no more ideas, also are you guys liking the book. Please comment down below if your liking the book and want us to update more. We'll definitely try.