7.31.12

••• Hey, guys, I know the last chapter was like really really short but the chapter got deleted a couple of times so I figured I complete the last chapter here but it's still the next day•••

-please don't hate me for this- Aspyn

Taylor

Jack was friggin kissing me like he was waiting for such a long time and I was frightened as hell. My instincts were telling me to back away but he smelled like cinnamon (something Taylor cannot resist). I never really noticed any boys except for Andy my first boyfriend. Jack was still kissing me and this was enough even though I was totally fine with it.

"What the hell Jack!" I ran off to Blake. Blake and I are just friends but he is like my big brother and I could tell him anything.

It took me a while to notice that Jack was following me and asking me a bunch of crappy stuff.

"Why the hell did you do that Jack, why?" I said.

"Taylor. Taylor wait up. I wasn't trying to hurt you. I don't think you noticed but I have had the biggest crush on you for like two years. And I just didn't know how to tell a girl that I love who doesn't even know me."

I was so dumbstruck and didn't know what to say. I was crying at this moment and didn't realize until Jacks' hands were around my face and I was trapped in a wall of heat, friendly heat.

Jack

I finally did what I had been planning for a year. Kissing Taylor was like having pizza for lunch and ice cream for dessert but so much better. Taylor is the sweetest, kindest, and most beautiful girl in the world. I had no words for her and the way she was looking in my eyes had me going mad. I could stare at her forever and not be bored. Tay was crying and I wiped her face with my finger and intertwined my hands with hers and asked her if she felt the same. And there at school eighth period Taylor Van became my girlfriend.