•two•

*Lunch Time*

~Sarah's POV~
I look over at Frank tears brimming in his eyes.

I stand up from the table and grab Frank's hand, "Guys we will be right back." I say to our friends and i pull Frank out of the lunchroom.

"Whats wrong and where is Jamia?" I say sighing as i think of what Jamia (Franks girlfriend) did this time.

"S-s-she told me t-that I-I am a horrible person and i should just k-kill myself..." he stutters.

Tears now streaming down his face rapidly I hug him and we just stand there for what felt like hours.

I let go and he wipes his eyes and through gritted teeth I say, "go back and sit down." He goes back to his seat and looks at me with scrunched eyebrows

I saw Jamia walking down the hall.
She turns around and sees me.

I run as fast as i can down the hallway and she just laughs not thinking i was going to do something.
Ha. Shes in for a treat.

As I get closer she gets more scared. As I reach her I run right into her. She topples over and yells "What the hell was that for you dumb ass!"
I scoff and say "Thats for hurting Frankie." And I kick her backpack across the hall.

I skip back to lunch like nothing happend.

As I get closer I see a red haired child dieing of laughter on the floor as a Mikey tries to regain balence.

Then I see Frank smiling he walks to me and gives me a hug.

I laugh while trying not to die inside. Wait to late for that. I attempt to cover my blush and walk back to the lunch room.

I see Pete laughing at how i look like a 'tomato with extra ketchup on it.' I mess up his fringe and he yells at me asking "Who pissed in your cheerios!"

I hug his side and say "Aw sorry little emo man." He throws his arm over my shoulders and says in a whisper, "You have lovely skin, Can't wait to wear it." Then he lifts his arm off me and wiggles his eyebrows. I laugh so hard I fall off my chair. Apparently the rest of the table heard and are also dieing of laughter exept I am the only one who ended up on the floor.

I get up and I see the people at the table behind us starring. See these people are considered the 'popular kids' at the top of the group is my old best friend, Dylan and his bitchy girlfriend Cathrine. Dylan doesn't even look at me I look down not trying to remeber my best friend.

A tear falls down my cheek and I sit back on the chair and look down. I feel them all staring at me knowing that they all hate me.
The sad part is I trusted all of them. With all of my secrets they know everything.
Once I became a 'emo kid' they all ditched me.
I hear the laughter start to stop and I feel the rest of them staring.
I attempted tell them to stop but it just comes out as a squeak. Frank pulls me into a side hug. Him not knowing hes making it worse and he pats my shoulder.

I look up from where I was looking and I see everyone quietly eating their lunches. Ray looks at me "Are you o-" his voice gets cut out by the end of the period bell I grab my bag and rush out.

I go to my locker grab my books and turn the hallway I run into someone.

I look up and all I can say is "Oh dipcraps."

He smiles a fake smile and he puts his hand out to help me up.
I frown and stand up by myself, "Thanks Dyl," I say calling him by the nickname I always used to call him by, "You could've done that two years ago when I was trying to kill myself because of you." I smile sweetly and walk away.

I turn around, look at him, smile, put my pointer and my middle finger to my forehead and said, "later dipcrap." And walk to my next class.

~a/n~

Hi so people are actually reading this which is weird so uh Hi. Im Sarah. And yeah bye?

xSarah