•12•

*A/n look at tyjo would ya just look at it. *

*after the concert*

~Sarah's POV~

We say goodbye do everyone. Pete and I exit the concert hall after taking a few more pictures then leave.

"Thanks, Pete. The was the most amazing day of my whole entire life. Thank you." I say drifting off as the train takes us home.

"No problem. It was great." He says back and I lean my head on his shoulder and fall to sleep.

*At home*

"SARAH! TYLER, JENNA, MARK AND JOSH FOLLOWED YOU!" My sister comes running down the stairs screaming.
"I know I was there." I laugh.
"I have to sleep. Night." I say while walking up the stairs. "Night." She mumbles.

I change and lay in my bed staring up at my ceiling until I fall asleep.

*the next morning*

~Sarah's POV~

I hear a knock on my front door and I run downstairs and open it.
"Hey Frankie." I say sleepily. He comes in hugs me and gives me a kiss. "Good morning."
"Sarah! Who is here?" My brother asks. "Ryan what are doing home still you have morning practice! And Frank is here." He comes down stairs, "I have a fever so Brie said I can stay home." He says running down the stairs.
"Go rest then." I tell him.

"Do you have food?" Frank asks and I point twords the kitchen he goes into the kitchen and I go upstairs to get dressed.

I come downstairs where Frank is waiting for me. "Ready?" He asks I just nod my head. He wraps his arm around my waist and we walk to the school.

~A/N~

A PERSON JUST MOVED TO MY SCHOOL AND HIS NAME IS RYAN ROSS AND HE LOOKS JUST LIKE RYAN ROSS I M.
And sorry aboout the short chapter im sick and all I want to do is watch Dan and Phil rn
xSarah