Hades P.O.V:chapter 11

We got back to hell but I like to call it home. "So Max how do you like the big man, big fish,the man in the clouds" she looks at me as if im the sadess man alive."What with that face again.  How did you like the big man" "Why do you not like to say Zeus's name" she looked so worried. I take a deep beath "Because Zeus after the fight with our father he got to be king and I was kicked to hell like the scum of the world. We were brothers Me ,Zeus and Poseidon.  You maybe know the tale of after the big fight that I betrayed him.  But how we worked  together to stop bigger big daddy  I was there for him but NO he said that my heart is cold as ice and my soul the color of the blackest  black". There is now tears in her eyes as she looked at me.  Then a second later she had a furious look of death was on her face. " How dare he do that to his brother to you that fucking no good ass fuck face I will kill that fucking man" she turned around and stormed out of the main room of my castle . I trued so hard to catch up with her she had no idea where she was going but by the looks of it she does " Where in here(hell) are you going you will get lost". She looked back and said " When we were with fuck daddy oh sorry I  think this is better back stabbing two faces shithead he gave me the knowing of everything in and out of this place" "Ok that still doesnt tell me where we are going" "Im going to that very now not so secret god portal that will take me to where I want to go and I want to kill a god no not just a god but a two faces fucking rrrrrr fuck this im going god killing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" ok now im scared now I think I have found a person who is a lot scary then me and she is human.

 She looked back and said " When we were with fuck daddy oh sorry I  think this is better back stabbing two faces shithead he gave me the knowing of everything in and out of this place" "Ok that still doesnt tell me where we are going" "Im going t...