Chapter 1

"Hey Kaitlyn!" I said enthusiastically.

"Hey Allie..." she said. I saw her roll her eyes a little.

"What's wrong you look upset?" I asked quizzically

"Za-Zach dumped me for h-er." She said hiccuping and holding back sobs. I could see the tears forming in her normally bright blue eyes, today they were a dull gray color.

"What? Why? When? That little..." I exclaimed although silently cheering.

"In science.... he threw a paper ball at me and it said I can't go out with you anymore... at first I thought he was joking, but then that cheap whore walked  in and sat in his lap.... he kissed her and I knew he was serious." she said her voice filled to the brim with sadness.

Me on the other hand I was suppressing a smile the whole time.(I know what you thinking ohmygosh you are a terrible bestfriend why are you so mean? And to tell you the truth I'm NOT the mean and rude one in this friendship)

"What did you do?" I asked trying to stay concerned.

"Ms. Bradford excused me. I think she saw how close I was to a breakdown."

"Oh well umm what do you want to do? We can have a sleepover at my house the guys aren't there it would just be you me and mom." I said trying to emphasize that my brothers and stepdad won't be home.

"That'd be great thanks I'll go pick up some clothes and then I'll head over after school." she said a little less sadly.

"Alright see you then"

This is gonna be a loooong night.

To prepare I got:
4 boxes of tissues
10 chocolate bars
20 romance movies
15 big snuggly blankets
10 giant pillows
4 boxes of popcorn
Lots of candy
2 batches of cookies
And a partridge in a pear tree just kidding, I did get 3 two-liters of various sodas.

You may he wondering how do you all stay so skinny? Ready for it? We are both on almost every sports team there is at school. That's all well and a little working out too...