My last blood relative

(Updates a video legit almost a year later lol this is an audio swap btw)

Maddie's P.O.V

Its been a while. Its been a month being in this damned hospital. Sure I was treated like a queen because my mom and stepfather own the hospital... but still. I leave today... after I get some more blood. Their doing a transfusion in a little.

I sighed loudly letting my head fall back loosely, my curls giving it an extra poof so it doesn't hurt when I land on the cold tiled floor.

"Hello. I was wondering if you guys would be willing to donate some blood. We are falling short for the transfusion." A nurse with pink tips came in and questioned.

"Oh yea! Love, I'm O negative." Louis said. He got up and went. He's been doing really good. Stopped drinking, stopped smoking weed, has his temper controlled. I'm ready. I really want him to be able to be the dad I want.

I sat up waiting to be called for blood transfusion.

I listened to Abel's new album, Starboy. (Honestly listen to it!)

I sat back and started remember the first day we met. Then the day when he came to apologize. Ever since he's been one of the amazing fun sarcastic stubborn people in my life.

Stargirl originated because I loved Starboy, so he wrote this version in honor of me.

I just want to see you shine 'cause I know you are the stargirl.

I hummed softly to the lyrics. There was enough room. I got up and began to dance.

(All you Dance mom people, you just got you want!)

I gasped for breath once I finished. Slow claps filled my ears. My head followed the noise scanning the room. There stood Mom, Dad, Louis, Maggie, Amelia, Alex, and technically the entire hospital.

Mom came in and sat down oatting the seat next to her. Louis shyly looked over and smiled. In came dad, they all surrounded me my family.

"Maddie we just need you to breath. We just found out something that's going to change your life."

"Ok mom continue." I looked around nervously.

"Blood tests confirmed that Louis is your actual blood father, your biological father."