Biological father

Maddie's P.O.V

"What?!" I screeched.

"When we went to go get the blood from your father, we saw that his blood was way to similar to yours. So we ran quick DNA test. And as you know it turned out positive."

I turned to Louis.

"So you gave me away only to adopt me later?!" I screamed.

"I swear Maddie! I didn't know you really think I would've let someone give you up?! I'm so sorry! " He cried.

Wait.. the same girl must've had another child later, because my sister and I are almost twins.

I looked up at him. My body was not mine because I hugged him.

We hugged for an eternity.

A tap on my shoulder interrupted or moment.

"I'm sorry, Ms. but you need to get your blood transfusion."

I nodded my head.

Louis came with me. We sat down next to each other.

"So I was adopted by my 'mother' and then sent away to be adopted by the and only Louis Tomlinson."

"Yup" He gave me a cheeky smile.

"You know you always reminded me of someone. I thought it could've been Kayla, your mother. I knew because you have her beautiful long dirty blonde hair.  Our blue eyes." Louis said softly. His hand caressed my cheek.

"I know she loved you and still wonders about you. I believe sshe just couldn't do it alone. I did know about the pregnancy. She told me she was pregnant, but going to abort. So to me it didn't matter much. We were young... I was only 16 years old. She was only 15. Our family were friends. Still are." He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

I listened intently, my body ravenous for more of his words, more of his take of the story.

"Maddie. I'm so sorry!" He cried.

"Louis, it was her decision. My mother, Kayla, is she... still you know... alive?" I asked softly. I didn't want him to get upset for me asking about her, someone who was going to abort me. But instead gave me living me hell and putting me in foster care.

"Yes. Um... she lives on 48th." He said. His facial expression changed into realization, "You aren't going."

"What? Come on!" I begged. "I need to know why I need closure."

he sighed and nodded softly so soft that you had to get a microscope to see it.

Once we were done I went home with Louis, well to Kayla's.  I grabbed my crutches and got out of the car. I grabbed his hand and made my way to the door. It was a small dainty ugly home. It was a small ghetto neighborhood. I was a bit scared, I'd never in this part of town.

I inhaled a deep breath, the smell of rotting garbage slapped me

I rang the doorbell. The door opened. A woman with messy hair and a distressed white shirt opened the door. The only smell coming from the house was of weed. Louis held me close.

"Louis?" Her british accent thick. But her breath thicker with the smell of mary jane.(Marijuana)

"Kayla" He said.

"Hello, I'm Maddie... your daughter." I said. She raised the blunt to her lips and inhaled deeply. Only to puff it in my face. I'm not going to lie it felt amazing. I shook the feeling off and coughed.

"I sent you away." She said.

"But I found you, just like I found my father."

"Oh dear god don't tell me you're sleeping with him before you even knew!" She cried laughing

"NO! Dammit I just wanted to meet my mother!" I cried. She grabbed my hand squeezing hard.

"Come in." People lay passed out of the floor. Some of the women lay naked. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"What do you want to know?" She asked. She sat down next to a buff man. He stared at me eyeing my body. It made me very uncomfortable. Louis and I sat down across from them. It was oddly quiet. I leaned into Louis hugging him tightly. His arm wrapped around my waist holding me dearly and protectively. I crossed my legs happy I wore Jeans and a sweatshirt.

"I want to know why you sent me away." I said

"I didn't send you away. I had you until your baby sister was born. We played and laughed. But then I found out you were bring abused by my boyfriend. So I called the police blamed everything on him, but then he flipped it on me. Making me the suspect in your abuse. So they sent you and your sister away, the police. They released me about a year after. I tried to look for you both, but they had closed me out of your lives forever. So I became an addict in less than a month." Tears and guilt filled her eyes.

"Wait? Why isn't your sister here? Or is she in the car?" She asked getting excited by the second.

"She um... she's dead. I'm sorry."

A vase was thrown across the room, adding to the piles of broken glass.

"No!" She screamed.

"I'm sorry" I said again. "She was our first adoptive parents' favorite. After she died they couldn't even look at me. So they sent me away. And then it began years of abuse, rape, and torture. Then I found Louis. It didn't go so well at first. But then I found a mom. She loves me more than anything.  Now Louis has gotten his act together. SO we're good. We're perfect." I whispered.

Her sobs became sniffles. She walked over to me. I stiffened. But warm hands embraced me.

"I'm going to rehab."

I nodded and sniffled softly.

Louis and I got up to leave. But not before a hand greeted my ass and boob. Not before Louis beat the hell out of the guy who did, the guy sitting next mom. Not before calling the cops silently. Not before taking Kayla out and taking her with us so she wouldn't be put in jail.

We got in the car and drove off. Sirens behind us. Going into the same house we had just left.

********************************************************************************************

Wow.  3 THOUSAND GOD DAMN READS!  Holy crap. When I first made this book I didn't think 10 people would read this, let alone 100, and then 1,000, and then 2,000 and now 3 FREAKING THOUSAND! So really you guys thank you so much! Thanks for commenting! Thanks for voting! Thanks for everything!

So I was thinking about having a contest in honor of this! SO this will be for a new book cover! I will choose three winners! The person in first will get the honor of having their book cover for my cover. The other two will have it featured in my chapters! I will be choosing the winner on Christmas! SO GO CRAZY! You can send me up to 5 by the same person. SO if you don't which you like best just send them all

 SO BE READY! From today on the contest is open so send me covers!!!