Ayla

Ayla P.O.V

I hummed lightly taking in the morning Sun that shined on my face.
Winter in England.
I smiled to myself and turned around.
Stretching peacefully I got out of bed.
"Ayla?" My mother's voice was soft as she spoke. Her steps were light.
"Yes?" I politely asked.
"Were going to the banquet later this afternoon don't forget please." I nodded my head.
I quickly got in the shower preparing my body for another long stressful day.
I was the daughter of Maddie and Niall Horan.
Even though I was 14 years old, the responsibility was still much to carry.
I slumped in the shower as the scolding hot water touched my soft white skin.
Maddie Horan, my mother, she is a designer and dancer. She was damn good at her job. But it just bore more responsibilities as well.
Niall Horan, my father. He is a singer and songwriter. He sang to me each night when I was  little, but then we both drifted apart, seeing as though we never saw each other due to his tours. And when he did come back, he would want to spend his little time with my mother.
My mother was always gone too. She traveled around the world tending to her stores and going to her gigs. Of course she no longer danced, but she was still a coach to the new dotting girls on her team.
It was the same with my father he would coach the singer's and write their songs.
I am proud of my parents but that doesn't mean I font want then here with me.
My hand touched the cold metal handle and shut the water off. Grabbing a towel I wrapped the soft fabric around my body. I shivered as I walked, the cold air nipping at my skin.
"Miss Ayla?" A soft knock was at my door. Oh, Carly.
"Coming." I spoke with authority. I spoke to my maids in that manor. Father said it was better that way they wouldn't disrespect our family.
"Just wanted to let you know I'm taking my leave. Your grandmother is downstairs with your mother."
"Ok." Her scurrying feet shuffled as she swiftly ran away from this wretched home.
I laid my head down on my pillow. Leaving my hair loose so it could air dry.
Just for a minute I thought to myself.
But then I had awoken to the sound of my mother's screams.

Super small chapter, so sorry. I just tried to to do a chapter to night. Hope you guys liked it. If  decided that it would be better to just do the story separated so it doesn't get to confusing. Well till a little my lovelies don't forget to comment and vote.